Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Daph2387
Anyone tried Lemon Water??
April 25, 2013 at 9:26 AM
A lady said she drinks nothing but Lemon water and without changing her diet, she has list 15lbs in 3 weeks. Said she only eats Chicken and Turkey, veggies and fruits. Hmmm think I'm going to try.

Replies

• mcginnisc
    April 25, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Lemon water is not going to make you lose weight. I drink it all day long- water with lemon in it. I've drunk it this way for years. What creates weight loss is essentially taking in fewer calories than you burn in a day. It also depends on how much weight you have to lose initially, what you eat and how much you workout...

Eating well, doing cardio 4-5x per week, strength training 2-3x per week, flexibility/core work 2-3x per week, and drinking an adequate amount of water will yield results. 

• charlotsomtimes
    April 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I like plain water.  No fruit or lemon at all.

not sure that the lemon makes any difference as far as helping with loss- other than the person drinking it liking  the flavor-therefore does drink it-you know?

• Silvertears1275
    April 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I drink warm water and lemon every morning.  It's good for you, but it's not going to be solely responsible for that significant of a weight loss.

• EiuGirl316
    April 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I thought most people just used lemon as a flavoring agent, so to speak? Water is definite good for you though, along with a healthy way of eating. :-)

• beadingmom17
    April 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Don't buy the hype. I drink lemon water all the time because I just like the taste and I still am fat. It's more to do with eating well, eating clean, and exercising.
  • LuLuThatsWho
    April 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM

She eats only lean meats and produce.

Come on, honey... It ain't the water!! ;)

• bluesky51201
    April 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    Lemon water has health benefits but its not going to make use lose a lot of weight. She seems to be losing because of her diet.
  • cherokeegoddess
    April 25, 2013 at 8:53 PM

i drink lemon water myself. it's basically an appetite suppressant. i drink it before i eat a meal  and it makes me not eat as much. but you also have to exercise and eat a healthy diet.

• GoldenLinds
    April 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    If allcyou ever drank before was soda and super sweet tea etc. Then lemon water can make a diff. But otherwise its her diet.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN