Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
youllneverknow
a question about breakfast.
April 25, 2013 at 7:30 AM
I know that it's important to eat breakfast. And i always do unless i wake up late for school. But my question is., while I'm counting calories, I find it near impossible to stay in my calories limit with a big breakfast. But if i have a small breakfast I end up having pb at night to get up to my calories. I understand this doesn't make sense, but the earlier in the day I eat all my calories (we eat dinner around 6-7 and i stay up until 11-12) the more likely i am to binge when i have no calories left. This is why i like to keep about 200 calories left until after dinner so i have some wiggle room and i don't develop the 'fuck it' attitude. But i have never been able to succeed in my 3 years of on off dieting to eat a good sized breakfast and still have calories left after dinner.

Long story short I have realized why I give up and binge and to stop i have realized that having a smaller breakfast helps me succeed. Well that be detrimental to my weight loss? I do have a lot to lose.

Oh and p.s. stepped on the scale this morning and it said 248.3! (started at 251.5!)

Replies

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    April 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM

as long as you eat all of your calories, distribute them throughout the day as you see fit.  i always eat the majority of my calories early in the day and then go light at night.

• youllneverknow
    April 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    Oh sweet i was worried

Quoting itsm3:

as long as you eat all of your calories, distribute them throughout the day as you see fit.  i always eat the majority of my calories early in the day and then go light at night.

• charlotsomtimes
    April 25, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I eat about 200 for breakfast-ish

I also like to have about that left after dinner for a snack.

I have lost 55 lbs so far- so it's working ok for me

• JoJoBean8
    April 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    I eat 2 eggs every morning and it holds me until lunch.
  • GMW42
    by GMW42
    April 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Good question. I do like to be able to eat more later in the day, and am rarely hungry when I get up. I like to have my coffee but I have a hard time eating anything else until lunch... I know I probably should eat something, but I just don't like to...

• childofGod995
    April 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

my biggest problem was planning what to eat for breakfast also. so what i finally decided to do is order meal replacements through Herbalife and have protein shakes. i hate cooking in the morning and i am tired of cereal.

• ashley9603
    April 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I workout most days of the week first thing in the morning so on those days I have a bigger breakfast,I dont diet,I just try to eat healthier and make heathier choices.Do I stick to this all the time?Not all the time,but for the most part I do.

• youllneverknow
    April 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM
    Yeah before i went to school all i had was an orange and coffee at six thirty. Eating a small breakfast doesn't bother me because i don't really get hungry until dinner. When i don't have extra calories at night is where i slip up

Quoting GMW42:

Good question. I do like to be able to eat more later in the day, and am rarely hungry when I get up. I like to have my coffee but I have a hard time eating anything else until lunch... I know I probably should eat something, but I just don't like to...

• Magalie_M
    May 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    You may work out a little bit mOre

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN