Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
mariemciver2000
Working out
April 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM

So i am really wondering what everyone likes to do? Weather it is going for a walk - doing any kind of workout. I am looking to see if anyone would like to get some really big support, or to just have some fun talking about workouts?! Plus i am looking to see if anyone is wanting to try some workouts that are alot of fun & do make you sweat up a storm! So anyone willing to talk about any of this?

So i will stat, I am a stay at home mommy, who has a 3 & 4 yr old boys at home. They are my world, & i started working out to keep up with thiese 2 boys. I find it so hard to be a running every where mommy & now there is nothing more i would love to be doing. lol I have also gotten my kids into working out & they find it alot of fun. Personally i love everything to do with Beachbody & all the programs they have for every age is great! I have also started drinking Shakeology & found that i love the way i have more energy after! Plus my workouts don't hurt as much anymore. I am almost done doing Insanity & will be starting with Hip Hop Abs next. After these 2 i am thinking about doing a tai chi one to help with all my muscles. Plus Tai Chi looks like alot of fun! :)

Replies

• aprilsalcro
    April 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    I'm also a stay at home mom of three boys. I love beach body programs to. But I don't drink any shakes. I'm starting turbo fire tomorrow.
  • I_need_a_name
    April 8, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    So far im into week 3 of Hip Hop Abs. After this I want to get the Les Mills Combat one cause my husband wants to start working out with me (he thinks hip hop abs were more for women lol). I also want to do Slim in 6 & the Tai Chi one too. I have about 100 lbs to lose to im sure I can do all the programs I want lol.
  • mcginnisc
    April 8, 2013 at 6:07 AM

I'm a SAHM to 2 girls- Lilly 7 and Karli 4. I'm a runner, pull weights, do BB workouts occasionally, take classes and just an all around gym rat. I will be getting my ACSM Certfications very soon so I will be a CPT. 

BTW- you can't advertise in the group. It is against TOS...there are a lot of coaches in the group, so you are in good company. I'm a former coach myself. 

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    April 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    I am a mom to 3 kids and I work part-time in the mornings. Right now I run 3-4 times a week, strength train, and take classes like pump it and cycling. I spend a lot of time at the gym :)
    Now that the weather is nice I've taken my runs outside again :)
  • melner18
    April 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    I am a mom to 2 kids - a 6-year-old boy and almost 2-year-old girl. I'm a SAHM. My daughter goes to a Mother's Day Out program 2 mornings a week.

I enjoy exercising. I walk on my treadmill for about 42 minutes every morning while watching TV.

I also do Pilates, Barre, and Bodyflow classes.
  • darbyakeep45
    April 8, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I'm a SAHM to a 4.5 year old special needs child.  Most of my day is spent running him around to school and therapies and doing treatments, feeds, and meds at home.  I enjoy running:)

• mariemciver2000
    April 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Lots of wonderful workouts, i love to hear of so meny different ones to be doing. I also love to go for walks with my dog & same with doing some with me kids. We love to run around & play tag, run every where in the parks & just have fun. lol

• puzzled216
    April 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I love turbo fire. Hiit workouts  are alot of fun. I also walk on my treadmill too.

• mariemciver2000
    April 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

turbo fire is that good huh? I have never really saw anything about it. Think i am now after hearing about so meny people trying it out! :)

• wahmx3
    by wahmx3
    April 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I have 3 kids, 18, 16 and 11. I love doing exercise dvds, esp Jillian Michaels, walking/running on the treadmill or on our indoor track at our arena.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN