Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
mariemciver2000
Working out
April 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM

So i am really wondering what everyone likes to do? Weather it is going for a walk - doing any kind of workout. I am looking to see if anyone would like to get some really big support, or to just have some fun talking about workouts?! Plus i am looking to see if anyone is wanting to try some workouts that are alot of fun & do make you sweat up a storm! So anyone willing to talk about any of this?

So i will stat, I am a stay at home mommy, who has a 3 & 4 yr old boys at home. They are my world, & i started working out to keep up with thiese 2 boys. I find it so hard to be a running every where mommy & now there is nothing more i would love to be doing. lol I have also gotten my kids into working out & they find it alot of fun. Personally i love everything to do with Beachbody & all the programs they have for every age is great! I have also started drinking Shakeology & found that i love the way i have more energy after! Plus my workouts don't hurt as much anymore. I am almost done doing Insanity & will be starting with Hip Hop Abs next. After these 2 i am thinking about doing a tai chi one to help with all my muscles. Plus Tai Chi looks like alot of fun! :)

Replies

• aprilsalcro
    April 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    I'm also a stay at home mom of three boys. I love beach body programs to. But I don't drink any shakes. I'm starting turbo fire tomorrow.
  • I_need_a_name
    April 8, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    So far im into week 3 of Hip Hop Abs. After this I want to get the Les Mills Combat one cause my husband wants to start working out with me (he thinks hip hop abs were more for women lol). I also want to do Slim in 6 & the Tai Chi one too. I have about 100 lbs to lose to im sure I can do all the programs I want lol.
  • mcginnisc
    April 8, 2013 at 6:07 AM

I'm a SAHM to 2 girls- Lilly 7 and Karli 4. I'm a runner, pull weights, do BB workouts occasionally, take classes and just an all around gym rat. I will be getting my ACSM Certfications very soon so I will be a CPT. 

BTW- you can't advertise in the group. It is against TOS...there are a lot of coaches in the group, so you are in good company. I'm a former coach myself. 

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    April 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    I am a mom to 3 kids and I work part-time in the mornings. Right now I run 3-4 times a week, strength train, and take classes like pump it and cycling. I spend a lot of time at the gym :)
    Now that the weather is nice I've taken my runs outside again :)
  • melner18
    April 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    I am a mom to 2 kids - a 6-year-old boy and almost 2-year-old girl. I'm a SAHM. My daughter goes to a Mother's Day Out program 2 mornings a week.

I enjoy exercising. I walk on my treadmill for about 42 minutes every morning while watching TV.

I also do Pilates, Barre, and Bodyflow classes.
  • darbyakeep45
    April 8, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I'm a SAHM to a 4.5 year old special needs child.  Most of my day is spent running him around to school and therapies and doing treatments, feeds, and meds at home.  I enjoy running:)

• mariemciver2000
    April 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Lots of wonderful workouts, i love to hear of so meny different ones to be doing. I also love to go for walks with my dog & same with doing some with me kids. We love to run around & play tag, run every where in the parks & just have fun. lol

• puzzled216
    April 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I love turbo fire. Hiit workouts  are alot of fun. I also walk on my treadmill too.

• mariemciver2000
    April 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

turbo fire is that good huh? I have never really saw anything about it. Think i am now after hearing about so meny people trying it out! :)

• wahmx3
    by wahmx3
    April 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I have 3 kids, 18, 16 and 11. I love doing exercise dvds, esp Jillian Michaels, walking/running on the treadmill or on our indoor track at our arena.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts