Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Rosiecheeks309
When do you work out? And...
March 26, 2013 at 11:47 PM

When do you work out? Morning, afternoon, evening?

And what do you do for your workout?

Replies

• I_need_a_name
    March 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    I do hip hop abs once in the morning and once at night after work.
  • nikkib01
    March 27, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Late night. Sometime between 10pm and 1am. It's terrible but it's the only time I have right now.
  • chrissydan
    March 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM
    When I get dd down for her nap
  • liquidvelvet
    March 27, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    I work out for an hour in the moming. Monday , Wednesday , and Friday mornings I lift weights. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings I do cardio. Then I workout again for an hour in the evening. Monday evening is kickboxing, Tuesdsy and Thursday evening is Zumba, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evening is cardio. Sunday is my rest day.
  • Moma3boyz
    March 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    Between work, house work and homeschooling, I workout when ever I can. Squats while cooking, walking in place while doing dishes, parking as far away as possible from the grocery store. I do get 10 min of cardio in 2-3 times a day using a workout plan I got from the App Store. They have a free one, but I ended up buying the full version.
  • wahmx3
    by wahmx3
    March 27, 2013 at 7:13 AM

It all depends on how cooperative my daycare kids are (how many I have on an given day) and what I plan on doing. I have been trying to do 30 day shred both in the morning and afternoon. Then in the evening either on the treadmill or on our cities indoor track...walk/jog 1-3 miles. I will also play on my exercise ball watching tv or some days do free steps on the Wii (I can do about 3500-3900 in 30 minutes). The evening stuff...3-5 days a week. I am doing the Shred for the 3rd or 4th time, I need to find a new workout dvd, I would like to try Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels next.

• mcginnisc
    March 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Usually in the morning after I take the kids to school, I will hit the gym for a few hours..not today though as I have a doctor's appt at 9:20...sigh..

Yesterday, I ran 6 miles...most days, I run a few miles, pull weights or take classes...sometimes I'll do the Spartan WOD at home..depends on my mood. 

• Silvertears1275
    March 27, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I workout in the evenings, except on the weekends when I can usually get a workout in earlier in the day.  Twice a week (T & Th) I go to the rec center, drop my kids off at child care, and do C25k (and do the 3rd run of the week usually on Saturday).  The rest of the days of the week, I do something at home after my kids are in bed.  Yoga, or whatever else strikes my mood right now.

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    March 27, 2013 at 7:47 AM

i workout every morning at 5am.  right now i'm doing a hybrid program (body beast + asylum/rushfit).

• Bookwormy
    March 27, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    On the long drive to & from work I do seated exercises at every red light. My place of employment is on over 60 acres, so I do a lot of walking at work. If I need more activity, I go to the gym at night, after DD goes to bed, & use the exercise bike.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health