Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Hawtbod02
Runners??
March 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Where do you run? (Gym, school track, etc) and when is your fav time of the day to run?

Replies

• Derpy
    by Derpy
    March 20, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Track,evening

• SAHMto_2
    March 20, 2013 at 1:39 AM
    Road mornings. I prefer around 9 but its more often around 6
  • musicpisces
    March 20, 2013 at 1:57 AM

I run on roads and trails, but I also have a treadmill for when I can't get out.  I prefer morning runs.  I love to watch the sunrise on a run!

• armygirl16
    March 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    Road unless it is an after work run...then it's the dreaded treadmill (because I'm not running outside at midnight). Usually earlyish like 10:30am
  • mcginnisc
    March 20, 2013 at 6:07 AM

I'm the oddball in this little runner group.. I like the treadmill. I have one at home, but I love to use the one at the gym because I can watch ESPN while busting 4-5 miles out. I detest the road as we do not have a safe place to run around here since people drive like maniacs in our little Atlanta burb and there are no bike lanes or sidewalks. I also don't have access to a track or park around here nor trails. The closest trail is over an hour away before traffic.. therefore, I've made friends with the treadmill over the years. LOL 

Oh, and I'm usually at the gym in the mornings since that is when the kids are at school. 

• amanda_n_e
    March 20, 2013 at 6:10 AM
    Treadmill. Any time i can get to the gym works for me:)
  • Thelmama
    March 20, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I jog/walk when I can, not up to running yet, haven't built myself up enough as of yet.  I will walk and jog in intervals.  WhenI do, I go to a local park that has great paths for such.  I am getting a bike soon and will add that to the mix. I can't wait. I love to ride a bike. My favorite exercise is swimming but too cold for that right now. LOL

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    March 20, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    In a perfect world I'd run in the mornings. The reality is, I run when I can squeeze it in. I love trail running. Right now, though, most of my runs are on the treadmill at the gym. But I've recently moved to the indoor track just because I hate the treadmill so much. I'm so ready for spring so I can get outside more!!!
  • darbyakeep45
    March 20, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I prefer to run on the road or trails but I do run on the treadmill at the gym sometimes:)

• Syphon
    by Syphon
    March 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM

I run outside in the mornings after I drop the kids at school.  If weather is really bad I will run on the treadmill.  I usually do 8 to 10 miles so treadmills get a little boring for me.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN