Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
sham09
what do you think
by sham09
March 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM

A lot of biggest losers contestants ends up with a small waiste line..How do you think they  do that? I exercise but do  not get that waiste line..For instance Danni weights 176 and her waist line looks smaller than mine and I weight 140..Why do think that is and I do exercise all the time..Of course not as much as she does..any ideas?

Replies

• Diamondblue1
    March 6, 2013 at 6:43 PM

i think it's the way their body frame is made. everyone is shaped differentley

• sham09
    by sham09
    March 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I do understand that but its not just her..a lot of the contestants looks smaller in the waiste making them look even smaller ..

• ALWsMomma
    March 6, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    I always think the same thing! Dani is a perfect example!
  • Silvertears1275
    March 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I think when they're selecting contestants, they try to get people with certain body types.  But body compostition usually has more to do with diet than exercise... eating clean makes a big difference.

• eema.gray
    March 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Weights. They are lifting heavy weight several times a week. Also, clean eating aka no processed foods.
  • mcginnisc
    March 6, 2013 at 9:37 PM

They are also wearing the BL shapers...you'll notice during the workouts, they are not that shapely..only at the weigh ins. 

• musicpisces
    March 7, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    Yup- notice that as they get down in weight, they start wearing those tanks, not the sports bras and bare tops? There's a reason.
    But really, it's a lot of genetics/body type. Some of us carry more in the waist than others. A clean diet and exercise will make a big difference, but there's nothing you can really do about your specific body type.

Quoting mcginnisc:

They are also wearing the BL shapers...you'll notice during the workouts, they are not that shapely..only at the weigh ins. 

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts