Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Cafe MichelleP
February Accountability Challenge Day 2: An Accountability Partner Is a Good Thing
February 19, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Welcome to Day 2 of the February Accountability Challenge!

Being accountable in your weight loss/maintenance journey is going to be the key to your success!

Whether you are trying to lose weight or maintain your current weight, being accountable to yourself is where it begins.

An Accountability Partner Is a Good Thing

While ultimately, you are accountable only to yourself, it helps in your journey if you have someone else to be accountable to as well. It can be a weight loss buddy, a partner, a spouse, a friend, a coach, someone with similiar goals or even a family member. These are people who know your goals and what you want to acheive. They are people that will support, motivate and push you when you need it and celebrate your successes when you reach your goals.

Do you have an accountability partner?
Do you think you need someone else to help hold you accountable?

Other than yourself, who else are you accountable to in your journey?

One member who signs up for our February Accountability Challenge and replies to all 7 of the activities will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign Up For the February Accountability Challenge! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

Replies

• lizmeek
    by lizmeek
    February 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    Yes I do
  • p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
    February 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I dont have an accountability partner. It would be neat to have one. 

I do not think I need to have one, I pretty much get upset with myself when I do not do the things I am suppose to do. 

I am only accountable to me and my household. 

• EmilyJ604
    February 19, 2013 at 8:22 AM

nope just me

• TurboMom81
    February 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    I do not have a partner. I have been searching but I just can't seem to find anyone.

I do motif drat I NEED one butitwodbe nice to have.

As of now, I am only accountable to myself and my family.
  • Neon1980
    February 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM

i workout with 3 friends and I use myfitnesspal to stay accountable to myself as far as what I eat.  My husband also helps me watch what I eat at home.

• MargauxG
    February 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Not really! I have some friends I talk to about it but not be se person

• michiganmom116
    February 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I don't have an accountability partner unless you count my doctor and my glucometer.

• laura0107
    February 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Do you have an accountability partner? Yes 2 of them
    Do you think you need someone else to help hold you accountable? ya it gives me more drive

Other than yourself, who else are you accountable to in your journey? Im accountable for changing my kids eatting habbits and showing them its fun to eat healthy too

• endurablemist
    February 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    I have a friend that is also trying to lose weight. We compare notes. And text when we wanna eat things we shouldnt. She apologized to me yesterday because her sister made her a birthday cake and she ate some. LOL.
  • momofsixangels
    February 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Not really.My 11 year old dd and I are trying to be healthier together.We ride bikes a lot.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health