Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
kassrk
Weight watchers?
by kassrk
February 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Have any of you ladies done or are doing weight watchers? Is it or did it work for you?

Replies

• Aurorasmom
    February 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    I haven't personally done it, but my best friend has dropped 35 pounds over the last 6ish months using it!!
  • Samantha_1629
    February 6, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I started weight watchers a few weeks ago. The first week I lost 3.8 pounds. Then I lost my motivation. But I'm starting back this week. I believe it will definitely work for anybody that will stick with it.

• krodden87
    February 6, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    I did it and lost about 30 lbs in 3 months...
  • Bookwormy
    February 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    I've lost over 53lb thus far on Weight Watchers. Its helped me control my portions. I've started using their ActiveLink as well. That's helping me get more activity.
  • kassrk
    by kassrk
    February 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    Thanks ladies, I am defiantly going to look into it more now!
  • lacilyn
    by lacilyn
    February 6, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    I'm doing it =D and I love it. Though im just starting back up. I did it over the summer and lost some weight. There's a weight watchers support group on here that I love!

Quoting kassrk:

Thanks ladies, I am defiantly going to look into it more now!
  • Mrs.Ro
    by Mrs.Ro
    February 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM

i have been doing it for 4 months now.. i love it.  i will be at goal very soon. :)  it has changed my life. i would recommend it to anybody

• RunningMommaof2
    February 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I started off using weight watchers and I really liked it. I lost weight pretty quickly and the best part is that weight watchers teaches you how to "diet" for the rest of your life. I say "diet" because there is no food that is off limits. You learn how to make your favorite foods healthier and how to eat in moderation. There is a lot of support and advise available through weight watchers too. I highly recommend it, especially for people that need a life style change and/or are looking to lose a lot of weight. 

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN