Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
kassrk
Weight watchers?
by kassrk
February 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Have any of you ladies done or are doing weight watchers? Is it or did it work for you?

Replies

• Aurorasmom
    February 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    I haven't personally done it, but my best friend has dropped 35 pounds over the last 6ish months using it!!
  • Samantha_1629
    February 6, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I started weight watchers a few weeks ago. The first week I lost 3.8 pounds. Then I lost my motivation. But I'm starting back this week. I believe it will definitely work for anybody that will stick with it.

• krodden87
    February 6, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    I did it and lost about 30 lbs in 3 months...
  • Bookwormy
    February 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    I've lost over 53lb thus far on Weight Watchers. Its helped me control my portions. I've started using their ActiveLink as well. That's helping me get more activity.
  • kassrk
    by kassrk
    February 6, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    Thanks ladies, I am defiantly going to look into it more now!
  • lacilyn
    by lacilyn
    February 6, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    I'm doing it =D and I love it. Though im just starting back up. I did it over the summer and lost some weight. There's a weight watchers support group on here that I love!

Quoting kassrk:

Thanks ladies, I am defiantly going to look into it more now!
  • Mrs.Ro
    by Mrs.Ro
    February 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM

i have been doing it for 4 months now.. i love it.  i will be at goal very soon. :)  it has changed my life. i would recommend it to anybody

• RunningMommaof2
    February 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I started off using weight watchers and I really liked it. I lost weight pretty quickly and the best part is that weight watchers teaches you how to "diet" for the rest of your life. I say "diet" because there is no food that is off limits. You learn how to make your favorite foods healthier and how to eat in moderation. There is a lot of support and advise available through weight watchers too. I highly recommend it, especially for people that need a life style change and/or are looking to lose a lot of weight. 

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts