Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
iheartmygirls47
Amanda's Weight Loss Journal
February 3, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Hello, my name is Amanda. I was doing really good with working out and eating right but after I started working I kind of fell off the wagon :( But, now I am back and I am trying so hard to stay dedicated! I am hoping that doing this journal and joining challenges will give me the extra motivation I need to make a lifestyle change and stick to it. My goal is to lose 20 lbs and make an overall lifestyle committment to eating healthy not just for me  but so I can be a positive role model for my children as well. I am excited for this journey :)

*I am going to start being accountable for my weight in my journal every tuesday so hopefully I don't forget...here it goes!*

2/5/13 = 148.6

2/12/13 = 145.6 (3 lbs down!!!!)

2/20/13 = 145.2

3/1/13 = 144.2

Replies

• Toby7
    by Toby7
    February 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Good luck with your journey and keep posting so that we can see how you are doing.

• iheartmygirls47
    February 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Thank you :) I can't wait to post tomorrow! lol

• iheartmygirls47
    February 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Well today I didn't do as great as I was hoping for but I did better than the day before so I guess it's a start. Tomorrow is a new day and I am not giving up :)

• iheartmygirls47
    February 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Ok its been a week since I posted and not to much happened in that week. However all junk food is out of the house and I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought so many vegetables and fish. I am so excited! I am also down 2.2 lbs!!!!! Going to do Zumba and taking the dog for a walk later :)

• musicpisces
    February 11, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Great job, mama!!  You sound like you're on the right track!  Keep it up!  =)

• iheartmygirls47
    February 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Thank you :) I am so proud because I bought fish and if you knew me that is a HUGE deal! lol I have never ate fish. So tonight we had fish tacos and an awesome salad!

Quoting musicpisces:

• musicpisces
    February 11, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Yay!!  Stretching your limits is so important!  I'm glad you liked it!!

Quoting iheartmygirls47:

Thank you :) I am so proud because I bought fish and if you knew me that is a HUGE deal! lol I have never ate fish. So tonight we had fish tacos and an awesome salad!

Quoting musicpisces:

• iheartmygirls47
    February 12, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Weighed myself this morning and I am down another pound!!!! Counted my calories for today and I did great! Eggplant lasagna for dinner and then walking the dog :)

• KawaiiLila
    February 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    Are you using anything to help track your calorie intake and output? Just wondering how you keep yourself positive and motivated/ successful.

Quoting iheartmygirls47:

Weighed myself this morning and I am down another pound!!!! Counted my calories for today and I did great! Eggplant lasagna for dinner and then walking the dog :)

• iheartmygirls47
    February 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I used to use the myfitnesspal app but now I use the LoseIt app. I like different things from each one but I stick with LoseIt bc I have friends that use it so it helps motivate me. Honestly what keeps me motivated is weighing myself in. When I go to eat something and I see how many calories it is if I don't have that many calories available then eating it is not worth how I will feel later. Know what I mean? I would rather use my calories towards healthy food that will fill me rather than junk food/sweets(which is my weakness) that will not take away my hunger.

Quoting KawaiiLila:

Are you using anything to help track your calorie intake and output? Just wondering how you keep yourself positive and motivated/ successful.

Quoting iheartmygirls47:

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN