Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

armygirl16
I just took my "before" insanity pictures...I must be insane to share, but here it goes (pics!)
February 3, 2013 at 4:27 AM

It was embarassing enough to have my own husband take these pics, I always wear a shirt around him, a tank top or sexy shirt in bed etc...I am very self conscious about my body now.  Pre-baby I was 112lbs.  Now I am 144.  I carry a lot of it around my stomach, but now my face is getting fatter as well as more pudge on my back and such.  I am sharing these more for accountability because I WANT to be able to show "after" pictures.  So....here goes, this is actually day 4 of insanity because I forgot to take them day 1 (but I haven't changed since then).  

Replies

• D.Tetz
    by D.Tetz
    February 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    I'd love to see your results so stick to it :p I am curious about this workout
  • Mya62412
    February 3, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    Yay Good luck to you, I also would like to do the insanity work out.
  • darbyakeep45
    February 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Good luck mama!

• sweetsouthrnMom
    February 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I really want to try this... Did you buy the DVDS or where did you find the workout? Does it require any weights or exercise materials? Good Luck though! I am sure you'll do great!

• jendawn1
    February 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    Proud of you! I know how hard it is to do before pics. Just think the hard part is over now when you do this the next time you'll want to because you'll look smoking hot!
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Krystle21
    February 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    I'm starting insanity on Monday, I'm so excited. My before pics are too awful to post.
  • Tricia2
    by Tricia2
    February 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Good luck girl ;)

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    February 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM

DO NOT BE EMBARASSED!  if you stick to the program, insanity will change your body and change your life.  i LOVE this program and do his workouts all the time (i usually sub in his workouts for the p90x cardio or i use asylum)

• roxysmommy
    February 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    You'll appreciate these a lot after you've completed the program. I had my husband take my before insanity pics on Monday. Still haven't looked at them, lol.
  • jennd55
    by jennd55
    February 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Best of luck to you! I loved Insanity!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts