Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Silvertears1275
Fixed that chocolate craving...
January 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I was craving chocolate like a madwoman, but I cut out sugar. So I thought, I like dark chocolate so I'll just get the 90% bar because it's bound to have less sugar. 

I could have saved myself $2.50 and just licked the cocoa powder jar.  Wow. 

But I'm not craving chocolate anymore. 

Replies

• Stefanie83
    January 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM

lol that's good. Dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you and I know people who love it but I just can't like it

• Silvertears1275
    January 29, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I prefer dark chocolate, but apparently not quite that dark...

Quoting Stefanie83:

lol that's good. Dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you and I know people who love it but I just can't like it

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    January 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    Yeah, not my favorite chocolate!
  • MamaKarrot
    January 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM

lol I've had that dark chocolate before and I totally know what you mean.

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    LOL!
  • charlotsomtimes
    January 29, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Yeah-I'm not a big fan of the dark chocolate either!   *at least it killed your craving ;)

*I bought hubby a bag of sugar free chocloate truffles yesterday, and he had me try one this morning- OMG! So good...and only 36 calories and it would only take one to do the trick!

• cherylmoore
    January 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    I keep a dove dark bar in the fridge and have 1 square when I have night cravings
  • jendawn1
    January 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Aww I should have read this before I went off the deep end. I gave up tonight. :( just couldn't handle the mood swings anymore.
    I'm going to sit down and make a whole clean eating plan that allowes dark chocolate and honey. For next monTh
  • kiddo0820
    January 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    My husband got me an 80% bar for Christmas, I didn't care for it, but I ate anyway so I wouldn't hurt his feeling.
  • Silvertears1275
    January 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Don't be too hard on yourself.  I think going off plan is better than overwhelming stress...

Quoting jendawn1:

Aww I should have read this before I went off the deep end. I gave up tonight. :( just couldn't handle the mood swings anymore.
    I'm going to sit down and make a whole clean eating plan that allowes dark chocolate and honey. For next monTh

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN