Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
childofGod995
Terri's weight loss journal
January 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Today i have my weight loss class. I have learned from reading somewhere that i should not worry about how much weight i lose , but more about how i feel when i lose the weight i do. i have heard and read different things about my height. some say i should go down to about 135 from 186 since i am 5 foot 1 inches, and i have read i should go down to about 98 pounds, which to me is ridiculous. I feel comfortable at about 140, so my question is; which do i strive for and what is the best way to get there.confused

Replies

• cherylmoore
    January 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    If u feel comfortable with 140 then set that as your goal. Then if u want to keep going u can. Don't decide til u get there. The last time I remember being comfortable with my body I was 164 so that's my target even tho I'm 5'2 and should go down to around 124. I'll decide when I get to 164
  • childofGod995
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM

today i went for a scan at a wellness club and found out that i only need to lose 30 pounds instead of 50 like i originally thought i would have to. i am now going to go to get a scan every  3 weeks and make sure all else is going well. it will take me a while to get things down to where they should be, but if i think of losing 5 pounds at a time instead of thinking about the whole 30, then i might be more motivated. i realize proteins are very important, so i am going to find out what proteins i will have since i am also thinking of buying a protein powder. the only thing that bothers me is knowing the fact that i am taking supplements also and they can get costly.if i begin to exercise, maybe i can stop taking these supplements. at least some of them. frustrated

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN