Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
childofGod995
Terri's weight loss journal
January 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Today i have my weight loss class. I have learned from reading somewhere that i should not worry about how much weight i lose , but more about how i feel when i lose the weight i do. i have heard and read different things about my height. some say i should go down to about 135 from 186 since i am 5 foot 1 inches, and i have read i should go down to about 98 pounds, which to me is ridiculous. I feel comfortable at about 140, so my question is; which do i strive for and what is the best way to get there.confused

Replies

• cherylmoore
    January 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    If u feel comfortable with 140 then set that as your goal. Then if u want to keep going u can. Don't decide til u get there. The last time I remember being comfortable with my body I was 164 so that's my target even tho I'm 5'2 and should go down to around 124. I'll decide when I get to 164
  • childofGod995
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM

today i went for a scan at a wellness club and found out that i only need to lose 30 pounds instead of 50 like i originally thought i would have to. i am now going to go to get a scan every  3 weeks and make sure all else is going well. it will take me a while to get things down to where they should be, but if i think of losing 5 pounds at a time instead of thinking about the whole 30, then i might be more motivated. i realize proteins are very important, so i am going to find out what proteins i will have since i am also thinking of buying a protein powder. the only thing that bothers me is knowing the fact that i am taking supplements also and they can get costly.if i begin to exercise, maybe i can stop taking these supplements. at least some of them. frustrated

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts