Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

StrawberryCool
insanity
January 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Does anyone have this and not using it anymore????

How much would you be willing to sell it for?

Replies

• CorpCityGrl
    January 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Ugh I don't have it currently used to sell to you.  Are you currently interested?

• StrawberryCool
    January 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    Yes.

I need to lose a kot of weight

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Ugh I don't have it currently used to sell to you.  Are you currently interested?

• CorpCityGrl
    January 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• StrawberryCool
    January 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    Diet and walking.

But not working.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• CorpCityGrl
    January 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM

How much do you have to lose? 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Diet and walking.

But not working.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• StrawberryCool
    January 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    At least 100.

Im 250.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Diet and walking.

But not working.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• CorpCityGrl
    January 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Evaluating what you eat and how you eat is first and the fact that you've taken to walking is good because it's a start and there is no reason why you can't lose the weight if you WANT to lose the weight.

I'm a Beachbody Coach and I'd love to help you out.  Being a coach, I'm there to help you find the best way to lose that weight and be there every step of the way to motivate you and offer advice and offer you a community that you can be accountable to so that you can keep on track.  The Insanity workout actually falls under Beachbody.  We've had tons of people who have lost the same amount of weight and more just by keeping at it if you are interested. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

At least 100.

Im 250.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Diet and walking.

But not working.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• StrawberryCool
    January 24, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    No. Those dont work....ive looked.

I was just looking for the workout program

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Evaluating what you eat and how you eat is first and the fact that you've taken to walking is good because it's a start and there is no reason why you can't lose the weight if you WANT to lose the weight.

I'm a Beachbody Coach and I'd love to help you out.  Being a coach, I'm there to help you find the best way to lose that weight and be there every step of the way to motivate you and offer advice and offer you a community that you can be accountable to so that you can keep on track.  The Insanity workout actually falls under Beachbody.  We've had tons of people who have lost the same amount of weight and more just by keeping at it if you are interested. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

At least 100.

Im 250.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Diet and walking.

But not working.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• CorpCityGrl
    January 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Beachbody IS a workout program.  Among its programs ARE Insanity and P90X and TurboFire.  It also offers a free on-line community that offers health and nutrition advice, workout tips, forums for others trying to lose weight and exchanging information or just progress.

As a coach, we work with you to find the right workout program for you to achieve your weight loss goals. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

No. Those dont work....ive looked.

I was just looking for the workout program

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

At least 100.

Im 250.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Diet and walking.

But not working.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

What are you doing now?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Yes.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• CorpCityGrl
    January 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM

If you are looking to try out Insanity, they did make a dvd workout that is a good way to introduce you to the workouts before committing to getting the whole entire thing.

https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart_Detail.asp?PriceID=433482&Cat=Fitness Program|INSANITY&Qty=1

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health