Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
I need some good breakfast ideas
January 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I am not much of a breakfast eater. I usually just have a few cups of coffee and sometimes a bowl of cereal. I am looking for some quick, easy, healthy breakfast ideas.

Replies

• Vi-girl
    by Vi-girl
    January 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Breakfast is tough for me too. I tend to do steel cut  oats ( I cook a weeks worth in the crock pot on the weekend and store them in the fridge, microwave in the morning) or a meal replacement shake. I really like an iced mocha one with cocoa powder and instant coffee granules in it, or a berry one.

• jordynsmom08
    January 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM

My newest obsession, but some think its gross lol is 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and fried egg whites on top! Yum!

• emilyrosenj
    January 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM

A smoothie works for me, or a small bowl of rolled oats with raisins.  Then it doesn't feel like I'm eating so much.

My smoothie is usually 1/2 cup of soy milk, 1/2 cup of berries and a medium banana..

• Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
    January 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I never thought about smoothies. That is a good idea. I will have to try the toast and egg whites too.

• DissieDothe
    January 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM

There was a big list of breakfast food on Challenge Day 14. Some of them are really yummy!

• smile4me2
    January 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I do a protein shake in the morning, consist of 

Almond Milk, sprinkle cinnamon, 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of flax seed (powder form) ,1 banana and or frozen berries, and my protein powder 

if I don't feel full I'll have a little bit of nonfat plain yogurt w/ some berries. 

good luck on your journey!

• jendawn1
    January 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    Fruit with yogurt
    Oatmeals with nuts and raisins
    Toast , omelets and fruits.
  • smile4me2
    January 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM

for a smoothie use orange juice instead of almond milk - whatever's to your liking

• simplyus642
    January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I usually make two egg whites with one slice of toast and a tsp of apple jelly plus a cup... or four of coffee. I want to change that eventually when I start learning more about shakes with fruit and how to make them.

• rileysmommy229
    January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I make a wrap a lot of morning with 1 whole egg & two egg whites with tons of spinach and a little salsa and feta, on a whole wheat tortilla.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts