Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
I need some good breakfast ideas
January 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I am not much of a breakfast eater. I usually just have a few cups of coffee and sometimes a bowl of cereal. I am looking for some quick, easy, healthy breakfast ideas.

Replies

• Vi-girl
    by Vi-girl
    January 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Breakfast is tough for me too. I tend to do steel cut  oats ( I cook a weeks worth in the crock pot on the weekend and store them in the fridge, microwave in the morning) or a meal replacement shake. I really like an iced mocha one with cocoa powder and instant coffee granules in it, or a berry one.

• jordynsmom08
    January 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM

My newest obsession, but some think its gross lol is 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and fried egg whites on top! Yum!

• emilyrosenj
    January 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM

A smoothie works for me, or a small bowl of rolled oats with raisins.  Then it doesn't feel like I'm eating so much.

My smoothie is usually 1/2 cup of soy milk, 1/2 cup of berries and a medium banana..

• Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
    January 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I never thought about smoothies. That is a good idea. I will have to try the toast and egg whites too.

• DissieDothe
    January 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM

There was a big list of breakfast food on Challenge Day 14. Some of them are really yummy!

• smile4me2
    January 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I do a protein shake in the morning, consist of 

Almond Milk, sprinkle cinnamon, 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of flax seed (powder form) ,1 banana and or frozen berries, and my protein powder 

if I don't feel full I'll have a little bit of nonfat plain yogurt w/ some berries. 

good luck on your journey!

• jendawn1
    January 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    Fruit with yogurt
    Oatmeals with nuts and raisins
    Toast , omelets and fruits.
  • smile4me2
    January 24, 2013 at 12:27 PM

for a smoothie use orange juice instead of almond milk - whatever's to your liking

• simplyus642
    January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I usually make two egg whites with one slice of toast and a tsp of apple jelly plus a cup... or four of coffee. I want to change that eventually when I start learning more about shakes with fruit and how to make them.

• rileysmommy229
    January 24, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I make a wrap a lot of morning with 1 whole egg & two egg whites with tons of spinach and a little salsa and feta, on a whole wheat tortilla.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN