Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Codysmom2106
Mfp question
January 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Sorry if this is a stupid question but am I supposed to put in my nursing on mfp? It automatically deducts 500 calories everyday. Leaving me to eat 500 more. So Im going from 2300 what i have it set at to adding in nursing for another 500.   I think this is bringing me up to like 2800 a day....which is way too much so I just want to make sure of whether or not I am supposed to include that. If anyone knows I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks ladies

Replies

• Codysmom2106
    January 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Bump

• Stefanie83
    January 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Yes you are definitely supposed to add breastfeeding.  Feeding a baby uses A LOT of calories :)

• frecklesthehen
    January 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM

yes you add it. maybe check your settings again and see why they are so high? mine was still high from it thinking i was at my pregnancy weight. when i put in my actual weight it took a bunch off. try that maybe. or check your goals and make sure you are set to weight loss, and how much you want to lose, and how fast. i prefer 1/2 lb per week setting, but you can bump it to something higher. good luck!

• Codysmom2106
    January 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Thanks ladies I got it all figured out now. It was just how I was inputting everything into mfp and my settings. Thanks so much for all of your help. 

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN