Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
aj2011
Ray's Weight Loss Journal 2013
by aj2011
January 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Hi! I'm Raynette. This is my first weight loss journal. I'm wanting shed atleast 30 lbs. I also want to start eating healthier by adding more greens/vegetables into my diet. Hoping that this journaling will help me keep track of what I can do to help myself. Maybe some helpful pointers or tips from other moms will give me the boost I need to stick to my plan :)

Replies

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM

So today I had a pretty well balanced diet. Went out for a walk with my 21 month old. Getting more & more energy everyday.

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 24, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Healthy breakfast check

Healthy lunch check

Healthy dinner check

Walk/exercise... FAIL!

Was tired and frustrated with my DS so I ended up taking a nap with him.

Hoping to get in a walk tomorrow... :D

• mjgm1966
    January 24, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Every day is a brand new day, girl! Hang in there.  Half the battle is getting in the routine.  wink mini

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Went to the Dr.'s today. Getting myself situated with my health problems. It was a good thing I did too. I got a new blood glucose meter :D Other than that it was a pretty normal day here.

Healthy Breakfast... No

Healthy Lunch... Yes

Healthy Snack... Yes

Healthy Dinner... Yes

Walk/Exercise... Yes

Feeling even better knowing that I lost 4 lbs!! I was 194 lbs on 1/18 and today I weighed 190 lbs :D Big thing for me.

• mjgm1966
    January 25, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Girl, that is huge! Great!  Sometimes, that's what you need to put that pep back in your step! yay you!big smile mini

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Thanks so much! I'm getting so excited to be seeing changes so quick. I just need to keep this up and I'll reach my goals!

Quoting mjgm1966:

Girl, that is huge! Great!  Sometimes, that's what you need to put that pep back in your step! yay you!big smile mini

• darbyakeep45
    January 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM

You are doing great...hugs and keep going!

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Sorry I missed an entry yesterday. Had a busy day & my DF was on the computer last night since it was his night off from work. This is from yesterday:

• Healthy breakfast... yes
    • Healthy lunch... yes
    • Healthy dinner... no (mcdonalds)
    • Walk/exercise... yes

Not that bad. We had a family night out so it was a treat kind of night. As for today

• Healthy breakfast... yes
    • Healthy lunch... yes
    • Healthy dinner... yes
    • Walk/exercise... yes

Was an awesome day. I even had a walking partner besides my DS who usually gets pushed. So feeling great!! Keeping up with this journal is making it easier for me.

• adicamillo
    January 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Sounds like you are doing great! I know how hard it is to fit in exercise with the kids around. Keep it up! You're motivation rocks!
  • EvryDayIsMyBday
    January 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Heck yeah girl :) keep it up!!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN