Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
aj2011
Ray's Weight Loss Journal 2013
by aj2011
January 22, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Hi! I'm Raynette. This is my first weight loss journal. I'm wanting shed atleast 30 lbs. I also want to start eating healthier by adding more greens/vegetables into my diet. Hoping that this journaling will help me keep track of what I can do to help myself. Maybe some helpful pointers or tips from other moms will give me the boost I need to stick to my plan :)

Replies

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM

So today I had a pretty well balanced diet. Went out for a walk with my 21 month old. Getting more & more energy everyday.

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 24, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Healthy breakfast check

Healthy lunch check

Healthy dinner check

Walk/exercise... FAIL!

Was tired and frustrated with my DS so I ended up taking a nap with him.

Hoping to get in a walk tomorrow... :D

• mjgm1966
    January 24, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Every day is a brand new day, girl! Hang in there.  Half the battle is getting in the routine.  wink mini

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Went to the Dr.'s today. Getting myself situated with my health problems. It was a good thing I did too. I got a new blood glucose meter :D Other than that it was a pretty normal day here.

Healthy Breakfast... No

Healthy Lunch... Yes

Healthy Snack... Yes

Healthy Dinner... Yes

Walk/Exercise... Yes

Feeling even better knowing that I lost 4 lbs!! I was 194 lbs on 1/18 and today I weighed 190 lbs :D Big thing for me.

• mjgm1966
    January 25, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Girl, that is huge! Great!  Sometimes, that's what you need to put that pep back in your step! yay you!big smile mini

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Thanks so much! I'm getting so excited to be seeing changes so quick. I just need to keep this up and I'll reach my goals!

Quoting mjgm1966:

Girl, that is huge! Great!  Sometimes, that's what you need to put that pep back in your step! yay you!big smile mini

• darbyakeep45
    January 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM

You are doing great...hugs and keep going!

• aj2011
    by aj2011
    January 27, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Sorry I missed an entry yesterday. Had a busy day & my DF was on the computer last night since it was his night off from work. This is from yesterday:

• Healthy breakfast... yes
    • Healthy lunch... yes
    • Healthy dinner... no (mcdonalds)
    • Walk/exercise... yes

Not that bad. We had a family night out so it was a treat kind of night. As for today

• Healthy breakfast... yes
    • Healthy lunch... yes
    • Healthy dinner... yes
    • Walk/exercise... yes

Was an awesome day. I even had a walking partner besides my DS who usually gets pushed. So feeling great!! Keeping up with this journal is making it easier for me.

• adicamillo
    January 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Sounds like you are doing great! I know how hard it is to fit in exercise with the kids around. Keep it up! You're motivation rocks!
  • EvryDayIsMyBday
    January 27, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Heck yeah girl :) keep it up!!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts