Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Mrs.BAT
What have you accomplished over the past week?
by Mrs.BAT
January 21, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Any mini-victories (or big victories!) to share? Anything you're proud of?

I touched my toes lol. I haven't been able to touch my toes in years and years because I never really worked on flexibility. I guess that's at least partially a result of doing yoga regularly again.

Replies

• BelindaDuvessa
    January 21, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Nah, just did 2 workouts in the last 7 days.  Nothing too strenuous, but at 3 weeks postpartum, I'll take it.

• Silvertears1275
    January 21, 2013 at 6:00 AM

I completed an entire week without sugar without killing anyone.  Walked 10 mi yesterday.  Did week 3 of Turbo Jam, which is the point I normally get bored with a program and quit, but I'm excited to finish this.  That will be a huge accomplishment!

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    2 races and a weeks worth of excellent workouts
  • darbyakeep45
    January 21, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Lost 2 pounds in the last week, ate better than I have in a long time while still treating myself, AND wore my size 8 jeans:)

• jendawn1
    January 21, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    I also went the entire week without sugar. Ate clean and didn't "kill" anyone. Man the mood swings lol.
    I also just hit my 21 day!! Its now habbit forming woot woot!
  • eema.gray
    January 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Nothing.  I did manage to do yoga M - Th.  Since then, I have slept in 3 hotels in 3 states, driven for 24 hours amd traveled some 1200 miles, criss crossed 2 time zones, and spent some 7 hours at a family reunion/memorial service for my grandmother.  I did not know it was possible to get jet lag from driving but that's the way I feel today.

• nlonnon
    by nlonnon
    January 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM

We must all be on a no sugar kick!  I finsihed the week out as well.  Managed to lose 3.5 pounds last week as well :)

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    January 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    I'm finally able to exercise again!!! Started yesterday. Also did a pretty good job with my eating, aside from two days :)
  • miller060905
    January 21, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    Finished the week with no bread 5 of 7 of the days, and the 2 days I did have bread, it was a very small amount!
  • caterpilar
    January 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    I worked out 6 days last week, ate clean, managed to not obsess about the scale and I lost 10 pounds!! Yay!! Those are all victories for me right now. I'm finally back on track. I am loving my exercise right now. It is keeping me sane. With 5 kids that is no easy feat. Lol.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN