Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Mrs.BAT
What have you accomplished over the past week?
by Mrs.BAT
January 21, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Any mini-victories (or big victories!) to share? Anything you're proud of?

I touched my toes lol. I haven't been able to touch my toes in years and years because I never really worked on flexibility. I guess that's at least partially a result of doing yoga regularly again.

Replies

• BelindaDuvessa
    January 21, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Nah, just did 2 workouts in the last 7 days.  Nothing too strenuous, but at 3 weeks postpartum, I'll take it.

• Silvertears1275
    January 21, 2013 at 6:00 AM

I completed an entire week without sugar without killing anyone.  Walked 10 mi yesterday.  Did week 3 of Turbo Jam, which is the point I normally get bored with a program and quit, but I'm excited to finish this.  That will be a huge accomplishment!

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    2 races and a weeks worth of excellent workouts
  • darbyakeep45
    January 21, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Lost 2 pounds in the last week, ate better than I have in a long time while still treating myself, AND wore my size 8 jeans:)

• jendawn1
    January 21, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    I also went the entire week without sugar. Ate clean and didn't "kill" anyone. Man the mood swings lol.
    I also just hit my 21 day!! Its now habbit forming woot woot!
  • eema.gray
    January 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Nothing.  I did manage to do yoga M - Th.  Since then, I have slept in 3 hotels in 3 states, driven for 24 hours amd traveled some 1200 miles, criss crossed 2 time zones, and spent some 7 hours at a family reunion/memorial service for my grandmother.  I did not know it was possible to get jet lag from driving but that's the way I feel today.

• nlonnon
    by nlonnon
    January 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM

We must all be on a no sugar kick!  I finsihed the week out as well.  Managed to lose 3.5 pounds last week as well :)

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    January 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    I'm finally able to exercise again!!! Started yesterday. Also did a pretty good job with my eating, aside from two days :)
  • miller060905
    January 21, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    Finished the week with no bread 5 of 7 of the days, and the 2 days I did have bread, it was a very small amount!
  • caterpilar
    January 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    I worked out 6 days last week, ate clean, managed to not obsess about the scale and I lost 10 pounds!! Yay!! Those are all victories for me right now. I'm finally back on track. I am loving my exercise right now. It is keeping me sane. With 5 kids that is no easy feat. Lol.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts