Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
ChocolateJunky
I lost all the weight, and now I'm actually missing it.
January 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I lost it all! I made it to my goal, and I did it with diet and excercise! For that, I'm so proud of myself, but I'm not going to lie for a second and say I don't miss my curves, butt, or breasts. Yeah, sure they're still there, but smaller. Much smaller. None of my bras fit right, and my pants and underwear keep sagging when I walk. You know how awkward the pull up your pants dance is when you have to do it in public?

I'm debating on just buying all new clothes or buying a new sewing machine to take them all in. Lord knows I've earned myself a shopping spree, but there's some pieces I'm not ready to part with.

Replies

• Silvertears1275
    January 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Congrats!  I think that's a great problem to have =)  I would save what you can save, but definitely treat yourself to a few new pieces.  You deserve it!

• ChocolateJunky
    January 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Thanks! I've been trying for over 6 years to lose the weight, but I always gave up halfway through. Something just clicked this time and I didn't stop. Now I just have to figure out how to keep it from coming back.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Congrats!  I think that's a great problem to have =)  I would save what you can save, but definitely treat yourself to a few new pieces.  You deserve it!

• Stefanie83
    January 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

LOL Congrats! Definitely get some new clothes or sew those babies up!  :D  No suggestions for the breasts but maybe some good deep heavy squats would add some mass to your.... butt!  lol  :D

• ChocolateJunky
    January 18, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Lol I'll add that to my workouts, but man do I HATE doing squats. Especially wall sits!

Quoting Stefanie83:

LOL Congrats! Definitely get some new clothes or sew those babies up!  :D  No suggestions for the breasts but maybe some good deep heavy squats would add some mass to your.... butt!  lol  :D

• kate80
    by kate80
    January 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    Go buy at least one new outfit that shows off your new curves. It will make you feel like a million bucks.
  • mrsledford09
    January 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    Congrats honey :) I am working on losing all mine. How did you do it?
  • jendawn1
    January 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    Congrats!! New clothes for sure!!
  • ChocolateJunky
    January 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM

A combination of eating healthy and minimizing processed foods, green tea, fun looking workouts that I found on Pinterest. I should probably credit breastfeeding, too. I'll miss this metabolism when dd weans, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Quoting mrsledford09:

• ChocolateJunky
    January 18, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Went shopping today. I only got one shirt, but it felt great. The shirt doesn't fit, though. Too small (so annoying!). I'm blaming it on mislabeled sizing. ;)

• mrsledford09
    January 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    Great job...now go buy you some cute clothes!

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

A combination of eating healthy and minimizing processed foods, green tea, fun looking workouts that I found on Pinterest. I should probably credit breastfeeding, too. I'll miss this metabolism when dd weans, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Quoting mrsledford09:

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN