Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
countrybaby89
Starting to take a vitamin
January 18, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I am working on weight loss after my miscarriage and decided I am going to take a gummy prenatal vitamin to help me out. I know I should be taking vitamins and a prenatal seems to have everything I need in it... Its a step in the right direction and if I take a bunch of small steps I will get there

Replies

• BelindaDuvessa
    January 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I've decided to keep taking my OTC prenatal vitamins instead of alot of the other vitamins I run across.  I like mine because not only do they have the Vitamins I need, but it also has Fish Oil and a couple of other things that I probably would have needed to buy a different pill to get.  The only thing I take other than my Prenatal are Vitamin D3 (especially in the Winter) and a garlic capsule.  Why the garlic?  Well, mostly because of my grandma.  She's a huge believer in the healing power of garlic, and considering I was never sick as a child because she made me take these......she might have a point.

• darbyakeep45
    January 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Oh mama...I'm sorry.  I had no idea that you miscarried.  Big hugs and I will be praying for you.

• kristy95
    January 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I took the gummy vitamin during my pregnancy, i don't believe they have iron in them though. Just a thought if u think u need more iron.
  • countrybaby89
    January 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh mama...I'm sorry.  I had no idea that you miscarried.  Big hugs and I will be praying for you.

I found out the day after Christmas.... We are trying again but I think if this month isn't our month we plan to wait until after my birthday in May.... I would like to be more healthy and hopfully have a healthy baby next pregnancy (although I am on CD29 right now with no AF in site so maybe sooner than I think)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN