Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 16: V is for VICTORY!
January 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Welcome to Day 16 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

V - Is For VICTORY!

We are 18 days into 2013 and 16 days into the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!
Tell us how you are doing!
Share with us your victories thus far. Let us know if you have lost a few pounds or inches. Tell us if you have gone 3 days without a soda or were able to get through your new workout video. Maybe you are drinking the recommended amount of water or are eating within your calories. Are your walks getting easier or are you more energized.
Whatever your victories may be, whether they are scale or non-scale, share them with us today!

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

Replies

• MommaChelsea1
    January 18, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I started off at 206 pound Jan 1st. I am now 201 pounds. I could've easily lost more but after the 1st week, I started eating semi-bad again, and not exercising. But my goal by monday is 200 pounds! WOOT WOOT!

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    I have cut myself off from eating after 7:00. Did great all week as lost a total of 3 pounds this week.
  • Kharmoni

After almost 7 years (since my DD was born) of being stuck at 240lbs!! I'm finally down to 199... More work to be done but I'm glad to be under 200...

• lizmeek
    by lizmeek
    January 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    I've finally dropped 3 lbs since getting serious and getting my fitbit
  • 27yomomof4
    January 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    I have not gotten my scale out of storage or gone to storage to just use it there. I am craving sweets but haven't had too many and as for meals portion size is key! Oh and use real butter not country crock!
  • Mrs.Sparkle
    January 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    Well

I'm down 17 lbs and have been drinking a ton of wAter daily :)
  • Rdsknsfam
    January 18, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    I have lost 10 pounds since the new year. I am eating a low calorie diet consisting of fresh fruits and Vegs, lean meat, all healthy type foods no processed food or eating out. I am doing good so far. I started using my wii fit to help but got tired of it and hurt myself so I have slacked off on working out everyday. Hoping to get some workout videos soon though.
  • charlotsomtimes
    January 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM

this month I went from 197 to 199 to 196 ...that's how my weight loss goes  down up down...

I can wear my Large tshirts now-even if the are kinda snug on the boobs and hips which means I am finally seeing changes in the clothing rather than just the scale.  That is a GOOD thing since it only took about 40 lbs to see it! 

January is going well and nothing is stopping me 

• kate80
    by kate80
    Been working out several times a week, eating better. Somedays I stay within my calories but it is a real.struggle.
  • LOJunkie

I've lost 2lbs. Not a huge amount, but good considering I haven't been very strict about my diet and exercise. Time to get serious!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN