Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
piglet91
i need some helped
January 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hello i been doing really good on my weight i lost 5 pound.  the hard thing  i have i don't know what I'm doing wrong.  i wont to know some day i feel like mine blood sugar is low how can i fit that from happen.

Thank you

Replies

• Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    January 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM

what are you eating?

• 3mom627
    by 3mom627
    January 15, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Make sure you drink a ton of water and eat foods with fiber and lots of veggies and fruits. I understand where you are coming from. There are days when I am starving.

• Eminadea
    January 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Does exercise only help you loose weight only?

• piglet91
    January 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

at 6:45 i have  2 eggs or oatmeal,  9am i will have a small snack it will be mix peanut 11AM i will have lunch it would been trucker or a pp &j sandwich then about 5:30 i will have dinner when make dinner for the kids and hubby i just make for them i will have small amount of meat and most my plate will been veg i 2 bottle with 1 litter each. i been doing that for 4 days sent i went cold turkey  on give rid of the diet dr pepper. and won't eat nothing  past 7pm if i do feel that I'm hunger i will eat fruit.. andy  ideal how fit it that i won't the feel like I'm starving  all the time.I'm a stay home mom.

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• musicpisces
    January 15, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You're not eating enough, mama!

If you'd like, we can calculate how many calories a day you need.  Even if you opt not to track your calories every day, having a sense of how much you should be eating is really helpful.  Eating small amounts every 3 hours or so will help keep your blood sugar more even, but you need more than you're eating now.

Quoting piglet91:

at 6:45 i have  2 eggs or oatmeal,  9am i will have a small snack it will be mix peanut 11AM i will have lunch it would been trucker or a pp &j sandwich then about 5:30 i will have dinner when make dinner for the kids and hubby i just make for them i will have small amount of meat and most my plate will been veg i 2 bottle with 1 litter each. i been doing that for 4 days sent i went cold turkey  on give rid of the diet dr pepper. and won't eat nothing  past 7pm if i do feel that I'm hunger i will eat fruit.. andy  ideal how fit it that i won't the feel like I'm starving  all the time.I'm a stay home mom.

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• musicpisces
    January 15, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You cannot out-exercise a poor diet (believe me, I've tried!  LOL).  Food intake is 80% of the battle.

Quoting Eminadea:

Does exercise only help you loose weight only?

• piglet91
    January 16, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Quoting musicpisces:
    That will be find  you can calculate for me. when you  said  eat  small amount food every 3 hours what do i eat i do eat lots of fruit and veg. i do exerise every day after take the kids to school.

thank you for your help

If you'd like, we can calculate how many calories a day you need.  Even if you opt not to track your calories every day, having a sense of how much you should be eating is really helpful.  Eating small amounts every 3 hours or so will help keep your blood sugar more even, but you need more than you're eating now.

Quoting piglet91:

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• darbyakeep45
    January 16, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Yep, Suzanne is right...you have to eat enough food mama!  I would focus on eating more often and eating some protein/fiber each time you eat.  You will stay full for longer:) 

• Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    January 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM

You aren't eating enough, try a protein and a complex carb at each meal (vegetables or fruit) make ay snacks the same, like apple slices and organic peanut, almond, walnut butter.

Quoting piglet91:

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• musicpisces
    January 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM

To calculate your calorie needs, we'll need your height, weight, age, and how much you work out.  Let us know if you're breastfeeding as well!

Quoting piglet91:

Quoting musicpisces:
    That will be find  you can calculate for me. when you  said  eat  small amount food every 3 hours what do i eat i do eat lots of fruit and veg. i do exerise every day after take the kids to school.

thank you for your help

Quoting piglet91:

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN