Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

piglet91
i need some helped
January 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hello i been doing really good on my weight i lost 5 pound.  the hard thing  i have i don't know what I'm doing wrong.  i wont to know some day i feel like mine blood sugar is low how can i fit that from happen.

Thank you

Replies

• Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    January 15, 2013 at 9:04 PM

what are you eating?

• 3mom627
    by 3mom627
    January 15, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Make sure you drink a ton of water and eat foods with fiber and lots of veggies and fruits. I understand where you are coming from. There are days when I am starving.

• Eminadea
    January 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Does exercise only help you loose weight only?

• piglet91
    January 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

at 6:45 i have  2 eggs or oatmeal,  9am i will have a small snack it will be mix peanut 11AM i will have lunch it would been trucker or a pp &j sandwich then about 5:30 i will have dinner when make dinner for the kids and hubby i just make for them i will have small amount of meat and most my plate will been veg i 2 bottle with 1 litter each. i been doing that for 4 days sent i went cold turkey  on give rid of the diet dr pepper. and won't eat nothing  past 7pm if i do feel that I'm hunger i will eat fruit.. andy  ideal how fit it that i won't the feel like I'm starving  all the time.I'm a stay home mom.

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• musicpisces
    January 15, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You're not eating enough, mama!

If you'd like, we can calculate how many calories a day you need.  Even if you opt not to track your calories every day, having a sense of how much you should be eating is really helpful.  Eating small amounts every 3 hours or so will help keep your blood sugar more even, but you need more than you're eating now.

Quoting piglet91:

at 6:45 i have  2 eggs or oatmeal,  9am i will have a small snack it will be mix peanut 11AM i will have lunch it would been trucker or a pp &j sandwich then about 5:30 i will have dinner when make dinner for the kids and hubby i just make for them i will have small amount of meat and most my plate will been veg i 2 bottle with 1 litter each. i been doing that for 4 days sent i went cold turkey  on give rid of the diet dr pepper. and won't eat nothing  past 7pm if i do feel that I'm hunger i will eat fruit.. andy  ideal how fit it that i won't the feel like I'm starving  all the time.I'm a stay home mom.

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• musicpisces
    January 15, 2013 at 11:18 PM

You cannot out-exercise a poor diet (believe me, I've tried!  LOL).  Food intake is 80% of the battle.

Quoting Eminadea:

Does exercise only help you loose weight only?

• piglet91
    January 16, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Quoting musicpisces:
    That will be find  you can calculate for me. when you  said  eat  small amount food every 3 hours what do i eat i do eat lots of fruit and veg. i do exerise every day after take the kids to school.

thank you for your help

If you'd like, we can calculate how many calories a day you need.  Even if you opt not to track your calories every day, having a sense of how much you should be eating is really helpful.  Eating small amounts every 3 hours or so will help keep your blood sugar more even, but you need more than you're eating now.

Quoting piglet91:

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• darbyakeep45
    January 16, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Yep, Suzanne is right...you have to eat enough food mama!  I would focus on eating more often and eating some protein/fiber each time you eat.  You will stay full for longer:) 

• Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    January 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM

You aren't eating enough, try a protein and a complex carb at each meal (vegetables or fruit) make ay snacks the same, like apple slices and organic peanut, almond, walnut butter.

Quoting piglet91:

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

• musicpisces
    January 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM

To calculate your calorie needs, we'll need your height, weight, age, and how much you work out.  Let us know if you're breastfeeding as well!

Quoting piglet91:

Quoting musicpisces:
    That will be find  you can calculate for me. when you  said  eat  small amount food every 3 hours what do i eat i do eat lots of fruit and veg. i do exerise every day after take the kids to school.

thank you for your help

Quoting piglet91:

Thanks

Quoting Gmgej:

what are you eating?

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health