Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
WandaSue
100lbs...
January 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

anyone else here want to lose 100+? How are you going to do it? What's your motivation? Any tips or tricks that you are going to try?

No drama...I am looking to lose that much myself...

Replies

• nlonnon
    by nlonnon
    January 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    There are several! I am 70 down on my journey to 100, it has been a long journey for me. But have hope, you can do it!
  • norahsmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    I was 240 after the birth of my son 11 months ago. I am 198 now and my goal is 130-140. I'm thinking of it in 10 lb increments so it doesn't seem overwhelming.
  • WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Great thanks! Awesome job for you! :)

Quoting nlonnon:

There are several! I am 70 down on my journey to 100, it has been a long journey for me. But have hope, you can do it!

• WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Great job! I might have to look at it in 10lb increments as well! :) Thanks

Quoting norahsmommy:

I was 240 after the birth of my son 11 months ago. I am 198 now and my goal is 130-140. I'm thinking of it in 10 lb increments so it doesn't seem overwhelming.

• JeremysMom
    January 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I also have 100+ lbs to lose and this is how I am looking at it. Every 10 lbs. I am going to reward myself. In the past, I have always rewarded myself with food when ever I accomplished something. Now, I am going to reward myself with something else (trying something new such as ziplining, a kickboxing class, etc or a new workout outfit and hopefully a new wardrobe.

Quoting WandaSue:

Quoting norahsmommy:

• norahsmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    I buy myself a new article of clothing every 10 lbs. doesn't have to be expensive, just something new so I can feel pretty and confident.

Quoting JeremysMom:

I also have 100+ lbs to lose and this is how I am looking at it. Every 10 lbs. I am going to reward myself. In the past, I have always rewarded myself with food when ever I accomplished something. Now, I am going to reward myself with something else (trying something new such as ziplining, a kickboxing class, etc or a new workout outfit and hopefully a new wardrobe.

Quoting WandaSue:

Quoting norahsmommy:

• WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

That is such a great idea! I nver buy myself anythg...so that would be a bonus! Thanks for sharing :)

Quoting JeremysMom:

Quoting WandaSue:

Quoting norahsmommy:

• ajs16919
    January 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM

i've lost 30 and i want to lose 150 more.....some days it seems impossible

• WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM

You just have to think positive! 30 is just the beginning :)

Quoting ajs16919:

i've lost 30 and i want to lose 150 more.....some days it seems impossible

• clearlyme
    January 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    I need to lose 100 to be at my goal of 135. I'm exercising and doing weight watchers.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN