Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
WandaSue
100lbs...
January 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

anyone else here want to lose 100+? How are you going to do it? What's your motivation? Any tips or tricks that you are going to try?

No drama...I am looking to lose that much myself...

Replies

• nlonnon
    by nlonnon
    January 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    There are several! I am 70 down on my journey to 100, it has been a long journey for me. But have hope, you can do it!
  • norahsmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    I was 240 after the birth of my son 11 months ago. I am 198 now and my goal is 130-140. I'm thinking of it in 10 lb increments so it doesn't seem overwhelming.
  • WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Great thanks! Awesome job for you! :)

Quoting nlonnon:

There are several! I am 70 down on my journey to 100, it has been a long journey for me. But have hope, you can do it!

• WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Great job! I might have to look at it in 10lb increments as well! :) Thanks

Quoting norahsmommy:

I was 240 after the birth of my son 11 months ago. I am 198 now and my goal is 130-140. I'm thinking of it in 10 lb increments so it doesn't seem overwhelming.

• JeremysMom
    January 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I also have 100+ lbs to lose and this is how I am looking at it. Every 10 lbs. I am going to reward myself. In the past, I have always rewarded myself with food when ever I accomplished something. Now, I am going to reward myself with something else (trying something new such as ziplining, a kickboxing class, etc or a new workout outfit and hopefully a new wardrobe.

Quoting WandaSue:

Quoting norahsmommy:

• norahsmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    I buy myself a new article of clothing every 10 lbs. doesn't have to be expensive, just something new so I can feel pretty and confident.

Quoting JeremysMom:

I also have 100+ lbs to lose and this is how I am looking at it. Every 10 lbs. I am going to reward myself. In the past, I have always rewarded myself with food when ever I accomplished something. Now, I am going to reward myself with something else (trying something new such as ziplining, a kickboxing class, etc or a new workout outfit and hopefully a new wardrobe.

Quoting WandaSue:

Quoting norahsmommy:

• WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

That is such a great idea! I nver buy myself anythg...so that would be a bonus! Thanks for sharing :)

Quoting JeremysMom:

Quoting WandaSue:

Quoting norahsmommy:

• ajs16919
    January 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM

i've lost 30 and i want to lose 150 more.....some days it seems impossible

• WandaSue
    January 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM

You just have to think positive! 30 is just the beginning :)

Quoting ajs16919:

i've lost 30 and i want to lose 150 more.....some days it seems impossible

• clearlyme
    January 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    I need to lose 100 to be at my goal of 135. I'm exercising and doing weight watchers.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts