Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
tiffany011309
self timer
January 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM
For almost 3 wks now, I have been eating small meals every 3 hrs. And as of the last couple days, I have my own built in timer... I can be busy doing other stuff and then ill start to feel hungry.. so I go to check the time and every time it is within minutes of being exactly 3 hrs from the last time I ate... Coolest weightloss tool EVER! Lol

Replies

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 11, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    Awesome :)
  • darbyakeep45
    January 11, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Nice!

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    January 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM

that my dear, is your circadian rhythm at work :) (aka internal clock).   the human body is designed to work best with a predictable, regular schedule for eating and sleeping.  when you eat around the same time every day, your body will  learn to feel hungry at those times; same goes for sleeping.

it's also why those who travel across time zones reguarly or don't have a regular schedule always feel "off" -- like constant jetlag or they have digestion troubles (ie. not pooping regularly, never really hungry or hungry all the time). 

when your body is set to a regular and predictable schedule, we feel at our best.  this is also why it's very important for kids to be on such schedules/routines too :)

• reneawesley
    January 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Yay!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN