Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
tiffany011309
self timer
January 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM
For almost 3 wks now, I have been eating small meals every 3 hrs. And as of the last couple days, I have my own built in timer... I can be busy doing other stuff and then ill start to feel hungry.. so I go to check the time and every time it is within minutes of being exactly 3 hrs from the last time I ate... Coolest weightloss tool EVER! Lol

Replies

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 11, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    Awesome :)
  • darbyakeep45
    January 11, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Nice!

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    January 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM

that my dear, is your circadian rhythm at work :) (aka internal clock).   the human body is designed to work best with a predictable, regular schedule for eating and sleeping.  when you eat around the same time every day, your body will  learn to feel hungry at those times; same goes for sleeping.

it's also why those who travel across time zones reguarly or don't have a regular schedule always feel "off" -- like constant jetlag or they have digestion troubles (ie. not pooping regularly, never really hungry or hungry all the time). 

when your body is set to a regular and predictable schedule, we feel at our best.  this is also why it's very important for kids to be on such schedules/routines too :)

• reneawesley
    January 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Yay!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts