Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

clearlyme
that moment when...
January 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM

you are doing your exercise and your pants and underwear fall under your belly flap. This is where you have to decide if you will be completely ashamed or use it as a reason to keep on going.

Replies

• Stefanie83
    January 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM

definitely motivation to keep going!  great job on the workout ;)

• darbyakeep45
    January 11, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Motivation for sure!  Great job mama!

• Hunnybadgerkins
    Kat
    January 11, 2013 at 6:50 PM
    I have loose skin and it touches my pants and it kills me.
  • clearlyme
    January 11, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    I understand. I try to tell myself it wil shrink up and if it doesn't, I'm getting surgery after I lose my weight.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

• Hunnybadgerkins
    Kat
    January 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    I lost all the weight 4 years ago. I have no hope left. I have been thinking about surgery. My doctor said I will need reconstruction done on my belly button. Ugh.

Quoting clearlyme:

I understand. I try to tell myself it wil shrink up and if it doesn't, I'm getting surgery after I lose my weight.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

• clearlyme
    January 11, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    Well congrats! My friend had the tummy tuck and breast lift after 2 c sections and she looks amazing!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I lost all the weight 4 years ago. I have no hope left. I have been thinking about surgery. My doctor said I will need reconstruction done on my belly button. Ugh.

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

• Hunnybadgerkins
    Kat
    January 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    Lol if I get surgery im getting some boobs as well. I can run without a bra!

Quoting clearlyme:

Well congrats! My friend had the tummy tuck and breast lift after 2 c sections and she looks amazing!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

• clearlyme
    January 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    Lol ikr ? I would love some perky boobs! Mine are saggy from weight loss and gain. Oh and the best part? When I start to lose weight, only one seems to get smaller. I've learned to laugh about it.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

• Hunnybadgerkins
    Kat
    January 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM
    Me too :) I never have to worry about them at least!

Quoting clearlyme:

Lol ikr ? I would love some perky boobs! Mine are saggy from weight loss and gain. Oh and the best part? When I start to lose weight, only one seems to get smaller. I've learned to laugh about it.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting clearlyme:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

• LindaClement
    January 11, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Keep going... 

There is no way for a human body to be in stasis: you're either building muscle or losing it; you're getting healthier or less healthy; you're rebuilding cells and supplying them with enough oxygen and nutrients or they're starving and dying...

I just found out that the only way to maintain a healthy brain is to continue to grow new stem cells in it, and the only way to do that is exercising.

Exercising it is!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health