Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
oXMaMaOf3Xo
Zumba
January 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Anyone done zumba before? Did you love it? Did you see results? I just started the basics and luv it already! So much fun. Can't wait to do the next part.

Replies

• charmgirl
    January 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    Are you doing videos or at a gym?
  • mrzlili07
    January 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i do the one on the wii and i like it ones i get in ot it is fun

• emmy11
    by emmy11
    January 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I have never heard of it! sorry

• ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    January 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM

i do zumba once a week at a gym but i do it for fun...at first i hated it but now i like it.

• Threes.Company
    January 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I tried it at the beginning of my journey, but I did not see results, no.  After working with my trainer and doing some testing at my gym, it turned out that Zumba accelerated my heart rate into too high of a zone for too long... so I was not burning stored fats.  I slowed things down and started doing interval training and that did the trick for me.

• story0702
    January 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    I did Zumba at a gym and looooove it!!!!! I was seeing results ! I have been thinking about buying the discs . Anyone tried those?
  • doriselm
    January 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I ahve the wii Zumba, but can't keep up with it, maybe I am too old. Looks like fun though. :)

• oXMaMaOf3Xo
    January 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    Quoting story0702:

I did Zumba at a gym and looooove it!!!!! I was seeing results ! I have been thinking about buying the discs . Anyone tried those?

thats what im doing now. im loving it so far...im doing the 10 day workout plan. Suppose to lose a pant or dress size...so well see..
  • Whisperywind
    January 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I loooove Zumba. The only thing I saw though was better endurance. I don't think I did it long enough to have a difference. I tend to get bored with things so now I have Zumba and Beachbody and I also have one of Jillian Michaels workouts but it is a little bit much and she is annoying in this one

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    January 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I want to start Zumba I heard is really fun too..

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN