Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
oXMaMaOf3Xo
Zumba
January 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Anyone done zumba before? Did you love it? Did you see results? I just started the basics and luv it already! So much fun. Can't wait to do the next part.

Replies

• charmgirl
    January 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM
    Are you doing videos or at a gym?
  • mrzlili07
    January 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i do the one on the wii and i like it ones i get in ot it is fun

• emmy11
    by emmy11
    January 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I have never heard of it! sorry

• ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    January 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM

i do zumba once a week at a gym but i do it for fun...at first i hated it but now i like it.

• Threes.Company
    January 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I tried it at the beginning of my journey, but I did not see results, no.  After working with my trainer and doing some testing at my gym, it turned out that Zumba accelerated my heart rate into too high of a zone for too long... so I was not burning stored fats.  I slowed things down and started doing interval training and that did the trick for me.

• story0702
    January 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    I did Zumba at a gym and looooove it!!!!! I was seeing results ! I have been thinking about buying the discs . Anyone tried those?
  • doriselm
    January 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I ahve the wii Zumba, but can't keep up with it, maybe I am too old. Looks like fun though. :)

• oXMaMaOf3Xo
    January 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    Quoting story0702:

I did Zumba at a gym and looooove it!!!!! I was seeing results ! I have been thinking about buying the discs . Anyone tried those?

thats what im doing now. im loving it so far...im doing the 10 day workout plan. Suppose to lose a pant or dress size...so well see..
  • Whisperywind
    January 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I loooove Zumba. The only thing I saw though was better endurance. I don't think I did it long enough to have a difference. I tend to get bored with things so now I have Zumba and Beachbody and I also have one of Jillian Michaels workouts but it is a little bit much and she is annoying in this one

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    January 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I want to start Zumba I heard is really fun too..

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts