Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Hunnybadgerkins
hunnybadgers journal
December 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
2012 was just an awful year. Absolutely horrible. If it could have gone wrong it did. And then some.
I never think of the new year as a fresh start but suddenly I find myself seeing 2013 as a year of new chances.
This is the year I finish school, get a job, move on from a bad marriage. I also have a very busy race schedule. I worked out the kinks in my paleo eating, I feel confident at crossfit, I have les mills at home. Im a different person when it comes to anxiety. Maybe last year had to be dreadful so this one could be good.
My goals for the year are to stick to the long term things I love and avoid the impulsive stupid stuff I love more. To improve my race pace and to try stuff im afraid of at least once. Id also like to have a job by the end of next year.

Replies

• Hunnybadgerkins
    December 30, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Here is where I am now. Ugh.
  • Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    December 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM
    Aw I didn't know that you were having marriage troubles. Are you separated? I hope things only look up from here. And I would kill for those abs girl!
  • Hunnybadgerkins
    December 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM
    Yeah we separated. Its been a long time coming. I swear I got the abs since we separated... I finally don't feel suffocated. Bring on the bikini!

Quoting Lesgerm:

Aw I didn't know that you were having marriage troubles. Are you separated? I hope things only look up from here. And I would kill for those abs girl!
  • Hunnybadgerkins
    December 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM
    Today was a success. I did 55 minutes of les mills with 50lbs. I ran the levee hills, I got a dead lift PR (130lbs) and I did the les mills flow dvd.
    I have to clean now and soak my cashews for my "cheesecake".
    I was going to take the kids out but there is a wind advisory and its only 9 degrees.
    Lunch is chicken breast, yams and a salad. Dinner is prime rib, braised leeks and broccoli with garlic.
  • musicpisces
    December 30, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Aw, Kat, I'm sorry to hear you guys have been having trouble.  Hopefully the coming year will be better and healthier for you in many ways!!

• Hunnybadgerkins
    December 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    Its a big part of why I took so much time off. Now everything is calmer and I can focus again. I certainly learned a lot the last few months.

Quoting musicpisces:

Aw, Kat, I'm sorry to hear you guys have been having trouble.  Hopefully the coming year will be better and healthier for you in many ways!!

• musicpisces
    December 30, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Yeah, I can imagine it's been hectic and stressful.  Learning from the past is a good thing!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Its a big part of why I took so much time off. Now everything is calmer and I can focus again. I certainly learned a lot the last few months.

Quoting musicpisces:

• Hunnybadgerkins
    December 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    A friend showed me what I want for myself. I had thought I knew but I had a little more self discovery to do. Now im 10x more attentive to my food and my workouts. I have rough moments but mostly im just really looking to meet my goals. Since that weekend vacation I have improved so much.

Quoting musicpisces:

Yeah, I can imagine it's been hectic and stressful.  Learning from the past is a good thing!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting musicpisces:

• Hunnybadgerkins
    December 31, 2012 at 10:49 AM
    Omgg.
    Bradshaw
    10 rounds for time

3 hspu
    75Lb deadlift 6 reps
    12 pull ups
    24 double unders

21:50

::pukes::
  • Hunnybadgerkins
    December 31, 2012 at 6:02 PM
    Today was an especially good day to end a crappy year.
    I got up around 4, cleaned, had Starbucks, crossfit and then I cooked for the kids and I. I made dairy free, gluten free cheesecakes for tomorrow (omg they are amazing) and I made a meal with plenty of leftlovers for tonight. I got in a bubble bath and tanning and now I just want to go to bed.
    No booze tonight, don't care to start the new year off with a legendary hangover. Just going to watch movies with the kids and go to bed. I plan on being up early tomorrow to get the wod done and go hiking.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN