Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Hunnybadgerkins
hunnybadgers journal
December 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
2012 was just an awful year. Absolutely horrible. If it could have gone wrong it did. And then some.
I never think of the new year as a fresh start but suddenly I find myself seeing 2013 as a year of new chances.
This is the year I finish school, get a job, move on from a bad marriage. I also have a very busy race schedule. I worked out the kinks in my paleo eating, I feel confident at crossfit, I have les mills at home. Im a different person when it comes to anxiety. Maybe last year had to be dreadful so this one could be good.
My goals for the year are to stick to the long term things I love and avoid the impulsive stupid stuff I love more. To improve my race pace and to try stuff im afraid of at least once. Id also like to have a job by the end of next year.

Replies

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    Even though I didn't feel great yesterday I took the kids to tobyhanna state park, big pocono and frances slocum for sledding and playing in the snow. The fresh air made my soul better.
    When we got home I ran on the TM. 5 miles and then stretched for a long time.
    I feel way better today. We have a two hour delay for a "wintery mix". They might close. They decide by 8:15.
    So homebound I am this morning. Guess another run on the TM, boxing and abs. Later in the afternoon im going to lift.
    I want to make Valentine's day decorations also.
    I think in 2 weeks (I have a race this weekend) I want to take the kids to a cabin for the weekend and go snowshoeing in some good snow. Means we will go northwest to the lake!
  • Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    January 28, 2013 at 7:44 AM
    Glad you're feeling better :)
  • Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    Thanks :) I expect to get sick at least once a winter and im never disappointed.

Quoting Lesgerm:

Glad you're feeling better :)
  • Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM

• MdMom289
    January 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Hey Kat just wondering when did you start eating meat? The last time we talked you were vegan. Do you feel better eating this way?

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    In august 2012. I feel the same really lol.

Quoting MdMom289:

Hey Kat just wondering when did you start eating meat? The last time we talked you were vegan. Do you feel better eating this way?

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM

• Hunnybadgerkins
    January 28, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    I should clarify. I didn't eat animal products only because of factory farming, not because I don't like meat or it made me sick.I buy my meat at a local farm now so I don't feel bad about it.

Quoting MdMom289:

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts