Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Leanin.on.faith
What to do?!?!
December 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
I had a baby a lil over a month ago and I I lost enough weight to wear jeans I could where in middle school(I'm 22 to give u an idea how long ago that was) I want to flatten my tummy and keep the weight off...can anyone tell me what will work best?? Thanks ladies!!

Replies

• Leanin.on.faith
    December 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    I don't have a set time just wanna loose it and keep I off

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

how fast do you want to lose it?

• Advogirlbaker
    December 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Im new to this so i hope im commenting in he spot. Advocare is premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products. I love all the things they have because they work. You dont have to take my word for theres alot of you tube videos of peoples before and afters.

• Leanin.on.faith
    December 13, 2012 at 2:24 PM
    How do I find out more about it

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

Im new to this so i hope im commenting in he spot. Advocare is premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products. I love all the things they have because they work. You dont have to take my word for theres alot of you tube videos of peoples before and afters.

• musicpisces
    December 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM

That seems like an unhealthy amount of weight loss in such a short time.  JMO.  Rapid=temporary.  Be careful, mama.

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

I used Advocare products and lost 20lbs in only 24 days and i feel great.

• Advogirlbaker
    December 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM

It does sound like a lot when you just put out there like that but how it works makes it more understandble.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts