Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Holiday Challenge: Day 5 Accountibility Partner
December 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Welcome to Day 5 of the Holiday Challenge!

During the holidays, we are surrounded by friends and family. Recruit one or two of or your most trusted allies, and share with them your goals for staying on track during the holidays.

Being accountable to someone other than yourself, will help you make better choices when faced with holiday indulgence.

Do you have an accountability partner in your weight loss journey?

Do you think having an accountability partner would give you that extra push to help you meet your goals?

holding ornamentsOne member who signs up for our Holiday Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join Our Holiday Challenge-WIN a $25 Gift Card and other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

Replies

• Biggirl735
    December 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM

yes, i feel i would do better..

• lasombrs
    December 7, 2012 at 9:17 AM

eh my weight never really btohers me much so I dont have a plan to stick to

• michiganmom116
    December 7, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I don't have an accountability partner of the human kind...mine's a medical device that measures my blood sugar levels.  I hate seeing high numbers (and it won't lie), so it's a strong motivator.

• lillucky8
    December 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    I dont have one, it might help, but i tend to push myself alot. I want to get to my goals and ive learned im the only one that can make it happen
  • chaslee
    by chaslee
    December 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I don't have one and I am not sure it would help. I am doing this for medical reasons and I think that will keep me on track.

• ms-superwoman
    December 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I do not have a partner but one would probably help me stay on track. I should get one.

• emilyrosenj
    December 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    I have a friend who is also making lifestyle changes so we encourage each other. I think its fun to have someone to chat with, but my motivation comes from faith and within myself. If she stops I won't!
  • 5forjulie
    December 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

no I don't but I should 

• sugarfox72
    December 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    I always talk to my cousin and she helps keep me on track! She gives me tips and gives me so much crap for not sticking to my plan. I really think before I eat something questionable what's is Andrea going to say! ;)
  • Mena929
    by Mena929
    December 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I am in an accountability group that really helps push me on Facebook.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts