Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Jace1028
Last 20 pounds...
November 22, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Ooookay, So I am down 80 pounds from when I started my lifestyle change in April. Cleaned up my diet, got off my butt, and to my complete and utter shock, I lost a crap ton of weight! I feel great... But I need to feel fantastic!!!

So I have kind of ignored healthy choices and exercise for the last couple weeks. I am not eating a lot, just not the best choices. I haven't gained anything. Not even an ounce! But I am sitting still at 167-168 pounds and I desperately want to move past this SELF INDUCED plateau.

Yep, I said it. My fault.

Now that it's out of the way, time to straighten up and lose this last 19-20 pounds for good! I am currently in a size 12 (first time since I was 14!) and want to be around a size 8 when I am finished.

So I made a food list and a menu that I WILL stick to. I have made myself swear to do 30 min of something a day, like walking, heavy cleaning, dreaded elliptical.... And I will, absolutely WILL do it.

148 and size 8, here I come!! It has been written, published, and witnessed.

Kadi

Replies

• Sheraymonet
    November 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    I'm at my self induced plateau as well. 160...last 20 lbs for both of us!!! Good luck!!!!!
  • musicpisces
    November 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM
    You can do it, Kadi! I'm stuck at around the same point for all the same reasons, and making the same changes! Rooting for you!!
  • darbyakeep45
    November 23, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Same here mama!  I'm around 167ish and my goal weight is around 140...good luck...we can do this!

• Stefanie83
    November 23, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    Good luck girl!!!!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts