Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
reneawesley
Thursday exercise check in
November 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Replies

• charlotsomtimes
    November 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

We had our Thanksgiving meal on Tuesday - so I will probably do some sort of workout today...walk on the treadmill and maybe some belly dance dvd or something

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    November 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Ran a 5k, 9:24 pace!!!!
  • mcginnisc
    November 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    I ate a large meal, drank some coffee, and now I am watching the Detroit/ Houston game.. my workout is going to be shopping tonight. Lol...
  • darbyakeep45
    November 22, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Great job mama!

Quoting Lesgerm:

Ran a 5k, 9:24 pace!!!!

• darbyakeep45
    November 22, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Nothing for me today...taking care of my little boy who isn't feeling well!

• 4puddintaters
    November 22, 2012 at 11:19 PM
    Bout ready to do some pushups and leg lifts, played tag running around with kids earlier after dinner and played just dance 4.
  • NICHOLE87
    November 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM
    I walked for 1 hour n we did thanksgiving on last Thursday bc some of my family had work
  • mom_3.0
    by mom_3.0
    November 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM

i wish I did ;/ Wanted to go on a bike ride this morning but dh left before me to go to the traditional stickball game and I had dd and had a lot of cleaning to do]

;[ feel like a failure lol boo hoo

• musicpisces
    November 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    Went for an hour run at a fast pace this morning, then for an hour bike ride this afternoon on some rolling hills. Yeah, I earned that pumpkin pie! (And I stuck to one small slice!)
    I'm more worried about tomorrow- my legs are going to be sore!! I haven't been on my bike in a couple of months since the tire blew (out the side, so had to be replaced), and my, ahem, saddle parts were not used to the saddle anymore. Otherwise I might have gone longer.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN