Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
reneawesley
Thursday exercise check in
November 22, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Replies

• charlotsomtimes
    November 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

We had our Thanksgiving meal on Tuesday - so I will probably do some sort of workout today...walk on the treadmill and maybe some belly dance dvd or something

• Lesgerm
    by Lesgerm
    November 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Ran a 5k, 9:24 pace!!!!
  • mcginnisc
    November 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    I ate a large meal, drank some coffee, and now I am watching the Detroit/ Houston game.. my workout is going to be shopping tonight. Lol...
  • darbyakeep45
    November 22, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Great job mama!

Quoting Lesgerm:

Ran a 5k, 9:24 pace!!!!

• darbyakeep45
    November 22, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Nothing for me today...taking care of my little boy who isn't feeling well!

• 4puddintaters
    November 22, 2012 at 11:19 PM
    Bout ready to do some pushups and leg lifts, played tag running around with kids earlier after dinner and played just dance 4.
  • NICHOLE87
    November 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM
    I walked for 1 hour n we did thanksgiving on last Thursday bc some of my family had work
  • mom_3.0
    by mom_3.0
    November 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM

i wish I did ;/ Wanted to go on a bike ride this morning but dh left before me to go to the traditional stickball game and I had dd and had a lot of cleaning to do]

;[ feel like a failure lol boo hoo

• musicpisces
    November 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    Went for an hour run at a fast pace this morning, then for an hour bike ride this afternoon on some rolling hills. Yeah, I earned that pumpkin pie! (And I stuck to one small slice!)
    I'm more worried about tomorrow- my legs are going to be sore!! I haven't been on my bike in a couple of months since the tire blew (out the side, so had to be replaced), and my, ahem, saddle parts were not used to the saddle anymore. Otherwise I might have gone longer.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts