Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
mom_3.0
Progress? Pictures - Yikes!
by mom_3.0
November 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM

These pictures are only a week apart. I think the big difference is in the fact that I was so bloated before. 

the foods I have been sticking to:

I'm getting on the scale on Saturday to see the numbers.because as a professional procrastinator, I haven't bought a scale yet for my home, and I work in a hospital & work only on Saturdays because of nursing school, so I will weigh myself then. 

Replies

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    November 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM

don't get a scale; it'll only drive you crazy.  so many women on here obsess about the scale when in fact, it's so inaccurate!  

go by inches lost - it's the best and most accurate way to judge  how you feel (in addition to how your clothes fit).  SO MANY THINGS can throw off your scale number - where you are in your cycle, if you're on your period, what food you ate (ie. salty = bloated = higher number on the scale) so to me, there's no point in using an inaccurate number for progress.

keep it up! you can definitely tell a difference

• TippyD
    by TippyD
    November 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM

looking good!!:) 

• r_brooks86
    November 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    Wow! You look in great in just a short amount of time. Keep it up!
  • darbyakeep45
    November 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I see a HUGE difference mama!  Great job!

• xXxLillithxXx
    November 22, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Wow great job!

• 4puddintaters
    November 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    Keep going, ur doing awesome, and i agree, don't get a scale. Just eat well and bust a sweat everyday and you'll see it continue to come off!
  • musicpisces
    November 23, 2012 at 2:24 AM
    I see a big difference, too! Amazing what the right foods can do for you! :-)
  • iluvmybabe
    November 23, 2012 at 5:44 PM
    Great progress for a week!

Are u only eating those foods? Eating only a certain number of times a day? Exercising? I wish I could lose weight easily
  • Lovinmybabas
    November 23, 2012 at 5:45 PM
    Great progress!
  • mom_3.0
    by mom_3.0
    November 23, 2012 at 8:03 PM

cut a lot of calories per day, and eating pretty much stritctly healthy foods. Smaller portions. And exercising almost every day. 

Quoting iluvmybabe:

Great progress for a week!

Are u only eating those foods? Eating only a certain number of times a day? Exercising? I wish I could lose weight easily

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN