Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

chrisnjoesmom
PMS Munchies help
November 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I want to munch munch munch, what should I do?  I am wondering if I should eat smaller meals for now and instead eat more for snacks since I feel like I am so hungry all the time.  

I'll take any suggestions, I can't afford to gain back what I have lost, I am still over 7 lbs till maximum goal.

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    November 21, 2012 at 4:28 AM

I would make sure you are eating protein and/or fiber each time you eat...that way you will be full for longer.  Maybe some cheese, nuts, peanut butter, meat, etc.  

• Ngm82
    by Ngm82
    November 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM

How abt some celery with a yoghurt dip? Some baked pita chips with hummus is also a healthy or a bowl of soup..

• michiganmom116
    November 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I would make sure you are eating protein and/or fiber each time you eat...that way you will be full for longer.  Maybe some cheese, nuts, peanut butter, meat, etc.  

Agree with this.

I munch on sunflower seeds.  Probably not the lowest calorie snack, but they've got plenty of protein and fiber and good fat.

• musicpisces
    November 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I do a lot of carrots and hummus.  I also love popcorn for when I want to keep my mouth and hands busy (great trick for when I'm studying and I find myself eating to stay awake).  I eat it one piece at a time.

I sometimes do no-salt tortilla chips with homemade guacamole.  Healthy fats and loads of fiber.

Celery, banana, or apples with PB

Cherry tomatoes.  Great snack food!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health