Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
phdesertbunny
I'm going to go
October 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
getting my bikini put on some oil and do Pilates outside might as well get a tan while I am exercising. I live in Arizona so we have good weather for that now :) but I have to do it before my hubby comes home I wouldn't want him to see me like that lol

Replies

• phdesertbunny
    October 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    . what are you doing today for your exercise?
  • wahmx3
    by wahmx3
    October 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I would never do that here, even in summer, unless I had a good privacy fence! My husband would love to see me do that thought!

• charlotsomtimes
    October 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I don't do tanning on purpose- I like my pale skin...but whatever makes ya happy!

• EiuGirl316
    October 8, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Have fun, LOL. We definitely don't have the weather for that right now. :-)

Me? I'm staying inside on my treadmill and repeating Week 4 of C25K.

• phdesertbunny
    October 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    in Arizona most of the houses have brick walls around them that's like 8 foot 6 inches thick of privacy haha

Quoting wahmx3:

I would never do that here, even in summer, unless I had a good privacy fence! My husband would love to see me do that thought!

• MarShy740
    October 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    In. going to do insanity after my nap
  • mcginnisc
    October 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM

My IL's are in town and my Dh and BIL took my FIL golfing for his birthday and my MIL is taking my girls and niece to the movies this afternoon after they are all out of school. Since I have all afternoon "off" I am going to run. I'm hoping for about 5-7 mileseither on the treadmill or on the road. It's pretty chilly today so I'm undecided right now..

Have fun!

• .Diddles.
    October 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    Well after doing a new lower body workout with bands I was sore for two days. I had to take yesterday off otherwise I would have pulled something. Today I hope to do cardio and strength.
  • phdesertbunny
    October 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    I don't do tanning beds or fake tanner is none of that but I would enjoy a little bit of that sunshine get a little vitamin D while I'm slathered in mineral oil lol

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

I don't do tanning on purpose- I like my pale skin...but whatever makes ya happy!

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts