My picture refuses to not be tiny, so here's a clicky:

http://www.wellsphere.com/weight-loss-article/interesting-comparisons/287169

Replies

• Rockabye
    October 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM
    Interesting
  • angelbabies14
    October 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

It's funny you posted this. I was making breakfast the other day and I was calculating my calories and my plate was FULL. I couldn't even eat it all and had to save some for lunch. It was between 300-400 cals and I wanted to do some comparisons what other 300 cal breakfasts would look like. My friend complains she's still hungry after her DD muffin which is not a healthy option for breakfast if you ask me, but that was her choice a few days in a row. I then sent her a pic of my breakfast and asked her if she would be full eating that and she couldn't believe all the food you CAN eat for lower calories. Of course you can't get that fabulous meal I prepared on the go but you could make it for yourself and take it with you! I love these kinds of charts. Really puts things into perspective!

• wahmx3
    by wahmx3
    October 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I always love those comparisions.... really make you think about choices we all face.

• Stefanie83
    October 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Is it bad that just made me want doritos?  lol!  just kidding, it actually made me wish I had some more grapes! 

• Erica_Smerica
    October 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

It is truly all about choices. You can get full on a low calorie diet, but it probably doesn't work eating snickers and doritos (cough cough-- Stefanie!) 

But then you can also find a balance. Have some dessert (ice cream for example) and mix it with some fruit. 1/2 cup ice cream for 150 calorie 1/2 cup fruit for 75-- suddenly you've got 1 cup of dessert for less than 250 calories.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health