Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
October Weight Loss Challenge: Day 19 Trying New Things
October 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Welcome to Day 19 of the October Weight Loss Challenge!

During this challenge, have you tried something new?

If you did, what did you try that was new to you? Eating, exercising, journaling?

What has been your favorite activity so far?

Today is the day you get to choose your activity.

What activity will you do today?

One member who signs up for our October Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily activity posts will  be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join our October Weight Loss Challenge! WIN $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

Replies

• Threes.Company
    October 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I have no tried anything new in months... but when I did, I tried a lot of new stuff all at once.  It make such a big difference for me!

• Smilely08
    October 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    Nothing new yet, I did 20 mins of Zumba yesterday on the wii!
  • lillucky8
    October 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    I got an elliptical and have tried some new exercises ive read in other peoples posts. Ive been taking walks instead of not working out at all on my off days, ive been trying to be more active everyday
  • SAHMto_2
    October 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    Nothing new but it keeps me on track with the habits I tried to make before the challenge started.

Today I'm nursing a knee injury so I will probably just do arms and abs for a strength day.
  • MJNMADDYSMOMMY
    October 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    I have tried something new, I'm training to do a 5K so I'm excited about that but I've also tried a few new exercises using a bar & weights to strengthen my back.
  • MiLeenaLee
    October 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    Brazilian butt lift and shakeology. Got through six minutes of the ten minute workout yesterday and can barely walk today!
  • Idntreallycare
    October 19, 2012 at 10:02 AM
    I haven't really tried anything new
  • jengo413
    October 19, 2012 at 10:02 AM

im trying to not eat as much sweets..mainly chocolate lol and drink less soda...and it has not been my favorite thing to do lol

• Vertical15
    October 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM

During this challenge, have you tried something new?  Yes.

If you did, what did you try that was new to you? Eating, exercising, journaling?  Strength training.

What has been your favorite activity so far?  I can't say 'favorite' but as far as wors is journaling.  I needto get back into that.  When something works, you can't go wrong!

• sexydiva4279
    October 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM
    Nothing new yet but I have a bunch of new recipes I want to try. Going to make a few over the weekend.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts