Welcome to the Healthy Weight loss journaling forum!
Journaling is a great way to keep track of your weight loss progress.
To start your own weight loss journal in the group, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the "Add a post" button or click this link to start a new post in this forum.
2. Title your journal: Call it "[Your Name]'s Weight Loss Journal or something more creative.
3. Start posting! Introduce yourself, share how much weight you want to lose or what healthy changes you want to make to your life, and write about what you want to get out of journaling.
4. Return to this post each day to update your journal and keep track of your progress. Just reply to your original post to keep your journal fresh and updated. Be sure to check out the comments that other moms are making on your journal, too.
5. Keep up with your journal for your chance to participate in our group's fun journaling challenges, journaling awards, and more.
Any questions? Feel free to ask them in the replies below!
March 21, 2011 at 5:56 PMIm making one today. I hope this helps me out :)!
by marisabMarch 25, 2011 at 1:55 PM
gonna try this again there were so many before i kept losingg my journal
by madipaytMay 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM
I'm new, so i'll try but please tell me if i'm doing it wrong.
by ValRiggsMay 24, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Going to get started right now! :)
June 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM
I am going to start my journal this week
by jellybean6August 16, 2011 at 9:11 PM
I am so glad i joined this group today.....