Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Cafe Becky
Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy?
September 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Post here if you're looking for a partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated! Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• BrittanyD07
    September 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Im looking for a buddy :-)

• TonyaLynn84
    September 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I would really like to find a buddy in my area or the area of my gym!! That is really movitated and will movitate me!!

• robynjavan7104
    September 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I need a weight loss buddy. I'm in NYC

• sbsmom
    by sbsmom
    September 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Hi - I am looking for an online weight loss buddy. I had been around 155 and then between the stress of trying to conceive and having a baby I manage to put on about 50 lbs. I am now a size 18 and after seeing pictures of me at a cousin's wedding I knew it was time to work on getting rid of the weight. My difficulty has been getting back on track while caring for my 7 month old and working full time. I seem to do really well when I know there is someone I have to be accountable to in terms of tracking progress. I have tried to look for a buddy to connect with online before but there is normally a drifting off of people after a week or two. I am real looking for someone or a group of people that I can check in with weekly or a couple times a week for both support and motivation to keep me on track.

• FunnyMom50
    September 3, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I am looking for an online weight loss buddy too. Really need a friend/buddy to motivate me and get me going because I am not having much luck trying to lose 45 pounds on my own will. We can email/call/text back and forth to encourage each other. Hope to hear from you.

• darbykeep
    September 4, 2010 at 6:07 AM

I would really like to have a weight loss buddy...more so an accountibility partner...my current issue is my eating and portion controls.  I'm honestly in great shape as I run and exercise several times each week, but my eating is what kills me!  I'm currently wanting to lose about 10-12 pounds.

• lovinglanden
    September 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM

im in need of a weight loss buddy so badly. tried it on my own for 2 years and with my birthday a week a way i could use a buddy

• countrygirl3808
    September 4, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Your bday is next week??  What day?? Mine is Friday the 10th.  I"m looking for a buddy too.

• Pulido4Eva
    September 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM

im looking for a buddy:)

• dragonlady320
    September 6, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I'm looking for a buddy too

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health