Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Featured Posts
ChaoticAtBest
Ideally how much weight
August 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM

would you like to lose and why do you want to lose weight?

Replies

• nikkib_3687
    August 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I am about 145lbs now, I want to get down to 130-135lbs..... I started April of 2009, at about 186lbs, and ti's been slow, but it has been a lifestyle change for me... I have beens tuck at 145lbs since March, but I have been going through my eating habits again recdently, working on what I need to make healthier.

• veganmommy04
    August 1, 2010 at 2:07 PM
    I weigh 159.6 this mornng. Want to be at least 154 cause 155 is the highest I should be for my build and height. But I woul love to see how I look at 145
  • dntbgmeb4cofe
    August 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Ideally?? I have 175 to lose.  I know a lot right!  I'm going to do it the right way.  Slow and steady.  I'm not using one particular weight loss plan it's a combo of a few lol.  I'm starting with small goals and forgetting about that 175 at the end.  So my first goal is 10 lbs.  And then another 10 and so on.  I know I can do it.  I just have to get my rear in gear!  I'm hoping by being here that will help me out a lot!   

• aanddplus2
    August 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    I would like to be 115-125...that's 10 pounds heavier than I was before I had kids. Right now I'm 143, well last I checked. I simply would just like my body back but my family seems to think that it's going to be impossible and I'll never be able to weigh anywhere close to what I did before. It's sad that the people you love can't support you. Anyway, I'd love to fit into my favorite jeans again and have a flat stomach and smaller thighs and of course to get rid of this muffin top. lol
  • rockinmomto2
    August 2, 2010 at 9:55 AM

I want to lose between 90 and 100 lbs. I want to lose weight not only so I can be healthy, but so that I can feel good about how I look!

• KenzieRoosMom
    August 2, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I started out at 240 and just wanted to get down enough so that I felt good and was able to chase after my  daughter. Now that I've lost 65-70 lbs, I just want to keep toning up. Ideally, I'd be able to get down to and stay at 155 ( i have a large frame) but I really don't know that I could realistically maintain that for long. Ultimately, I just want to feel good inside and out!

• kerri.lee
    August 2, 2010 at 10:05 AM
    I weighed 210 last ti e I went to the dr which was a few weeks ago. I had been doing the south beach diet and was down to 190..then I hurt my back at work and could barely walk or stand for a short period of time let alone a long period of time so in the past two months almost that I have been home I have put on weight again..I would love to get back into my clothes from before I was pregnant three and a half years ago..hate my body now..my goal weight is between 120 and 125..the main reasons I want to lose weight is so I feel better about myself and so I can run and play with my daughter.
  • ArmyGal
    by ArmyGal
    August 2, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I weight 212 now( was at 224) but I want to atleast meet Army height and weight standards. Incase I decide to go back in, which is 172. That is healthy for my height of 5'11.

• mamaof2n1angel
    August 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM

ideally i  want to  lose at most 50 pounds. because i feel that is the  best  weight  that i am needing to lose in time.

• mamaof2n1angel
    August 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Kerri.lee

I too was that  weight (120) almost  7 years ago. we both can do it together! =-)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN