If this Van's a Rockin Don't Come a Knockin-TTC Baby #2, 3, 4, etc!

maggiebella25
Tell us about your other children!
July 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Tell us the age and name of your other children. Are they excited about having a new baby? Too little to understand?

I have one son his name is Darien and he is 9 months old.

Replies

• ChrystalGreene
    July 18, 2010 at 3:53 AM

I have one baby girl "Ruth Elaine" = 9 months.  And we just started TTC so no she has no idea where a baby comes from :)

• maggiebella25
    July 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM

She is so cute! Same boat here. He will be 10 months the 25th of this month!

Quoting ChrystalGreene:

I have one baby girl "Ruth Elaine" = 9 months.  And we just started TTC so no she has no idea where a baby comes from :)

• ChrystalGreene
    July 18, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Quoting maggiebella25:

Tell us the age and name of your other children. Are they excited about having a new baby? Too little to understand?

He's a cutie :)   and I'm so jealous that your little man has teeth !   Ruth is still all gums :)

• maggiebella25
    July 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM

please dont be jealous he has 8!

Quoting ChrystalGreene:

Quoting maggiebella25:

He's a cutie :)   and I'm so jealous that your little man has teeth !   Ruth is still all gums :)

• angel9305
    July 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I have 2 sons, Mikey who will be 4 December 9th and Brett who will be 1 October 21. Mikey was excited when i was pregnant with Brett. I am him everynow and then if he would like a sister. Some days he does other days he tells me he wants his brother to leave and have it be just him!.

Mikey my 3 1/2 year old

Brett my almost 9 month old

• angel9305
    July 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Quoting maggiebella25:

Wow 8 teeth! My son has 2 bottom teeth, thinking top ones may be coming soon. He's a cutie!
  • angel9305
    July 18, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Quoting ChrystalGreene:

Aww she's addorable, love her outfit.

• maggiebella25
    July 18, 2010 at 9:05 PM

W hat cuties! And yes 8 teeth I think he is working on number 9! He is a lilttle dinosaur! So are you TTC now or when he is one? How many months apart are they?

Quoting angel9305:

I have 2 sons, Mikey who will be 4 December 9th and Brett who will be 1 October 21. Mikey was excited when i was pregnant with Brett. I am him everynow and then if he would like a sister. Some days he does other days he tells me he wants his brother to leave and have it be just him!.

Mikey my 3 1/2 year old

Brett my almost 9 month old

• angel9305
    July 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Thanks, we have been ttc since Dec 2009. I will be starting Clomid in begining of August. They are almost 3 years apart. Brett was born Oct. 21 and Mikey was December 9.

• maggiebella25
    July 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM

so you wanted them really close together if you could have? Well hopefully soon and they will only be around 19-20 months apart. Good luck!

Quoting angel9305:

Thanks, we have been ttc since Dec 2009. I will be starting Clomid in begining of August. They are almost 3 years apart. Brett was born Oct. 21 and Mikey was December 9.

If this Van's a Rockin Don't Come a Knockin-TTC Baby #2, 3, 4, etc!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN