As you earn more Credits, you'll reach new levels. As you reach higher levels, you'll unlock new features and be able to contribute even more.
Since Answers has a "university" theme, the levels are based around events in the different years of college (freshman, sophomore, etc.).
Features Unlocked at Certain Levels
- Answers Profile: Easily access your own questions and answers and see details about the Credits you can earn each day.
- Transcript: View a history of all the Credits you've earned.
- Extra Credit Counter: Other users receive Extra Credit when you Bump their questions or vote up their answers.
- Thumbs Down Vote: Help downplay incorrect or unhelpful answers to make room for good ones.
- ?????: Even more cool features will be available at higher levels!
Daily Caps That Get Raised as You Progress
- Question Credits: You can ask as many questions as you'd like each day, but there's a maximum number of Credits you can earn for doing so.
- Answer Credits: You can answer as many questions as you'd like each day, but there's a maximum number of Credits you can earn for doing so.
- Bumps: You can only Bump a certain number of questions each day.
- Up and Down Votes: You can only vote up and down a certain number of answers each day.
Here's a sample of some of the early levels. Note that the Daily Caps change at some of the levels that aren't shown here. Also, these numbers are subject to change.
---The CafeMom Team
There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!