Kids' Health

Teressa1
My Kids Allergies
January 21, 2013 at 1:09 PM

feeling pretty proud this month because my cake allergy free cakes are now perfected and that is one step closer to making my kids feel as close to "normal" as possible.

also finding ways to use egg replacer is starting to be a big hit with breakfast

Replies

• new_mom808
    January 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM

That's awesome!!! Is it a gluten and egg allergy?
    I would love to know your cake recipe! My brother has a gluten allergy, and my sister cant eat processed wheat. Somehow I'm always in charge of desserts for family get togethers and mousse is getting a little old.

• egyptian_mommy
    January 21, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    That's great.
  • mhmomma
    by mhmomma
    January 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Thats awesome!!!  What are the allergies?

• TigerofMu
    January 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Sounds great!

• PrincessZ20
    January 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Awesome!!

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    January 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM

That is wonderful!

• MELRN
    by MELRN
    January 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM

mama that's awsome  ALSO  look into use of local made honey and other 'stuff'  local made to abate allergies---  if you look inot the plans you'll see they can't urt   they either worked or they didn't-- it is working great for me (as a grown up with Asthma)--   and my son's eczema    but not so much my  DD and her nose :(  

• MusherMaggie
    January 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    Tell me about your cakes. Wheat has become a problem for me and possibly other members of my family, and dairy a little bit as well.
  • Vertical15
    January 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM

The is wonderful!  If you can, share the recipes!

• Mipsy
    by Mipsy
    January 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I woudl love if you could share your recipes!!! My son has a gluten, egg, milk, soy, and corn allergy (and others but they aren't in cakes typically, lol), so I am always looking for new recipes! I want so badly to do a cake this year

Kids' Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN