Kids' Health

mia2708
I need advice
by mia2708
November 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM

hi Moms,

My 4 years old daughter has  been bleeding from her anus when going to the bathroom.

she is on miralex on and off

,try to feed her as healty i could lots of veggies,fruit,water etc..

she been at Gi doctor, she had colonoscopy didnt find anything.

she been bleeding since march on and off but the last few months almost every day if she going to the bathroom,she said her butt hurt she s,is sitting on the blanket ,putting babywipes there ..etc

i just cant figure it out what a hell can be..her behavore is bad latly ,i dont know if she has any pain ,what honestly i cant feel im not her..im worried its been going so long

i took her off milk ,she drinking rice drink,water,i try to give her light tea..

what should i do any ideas about this ,any experinces?

thanks alot

Replies

• egyptian_mommy
    November 29, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    Is her poop hard? Can you see another Dr?
  • mia2708
    by mia2708
    November 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

well sometimes is hard sometimes its normal but just don't understand if she is on  stool softener how can be still constipating?

• egyptian_mommy
    November 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    She could have a blockage or maybe the stool softener isn't enough. If she can see another Dr that would be best.

Quoting mia2708:

well sometimes is hard sometimes its normal but just don't understand if she is on  stool softener how can be still constipating?

• mia2708
    by mia2708
    November 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM

thanks

• karamille
    November 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Yeah.... stay on top of this.  See another dr and push for an answer.  This isn't normal.  

• TerriC
    by TerriC
    November 30, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I agree, a second opinion sounds necessary here.  Good luck.  =-)

• TigerofMu
    November 30, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I agree.  Keep searching.

• mia2708
    by mia2708
    December 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM

thank you

• mhmomma
    by mhmomma
    December 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I agree get a second opinion. She should not be bleeding. Also you mentioned rice drink. Rice is binding. Maybe try another type of milk. My son doesn't drink any milk. Too much sugar and carbs for his body. My son was diagnosed with carbohydrate malabsorption. Low sugar carbs and no high fructose. Stick with it and get answers. Good luck 

• Vertical15
    December 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I would ask for a second opinion just to be on the safe side.  Something like that shouldn't be left to go on.

Kids' Health

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts