Healthy Moms

MamaMandee
#10 of 10 Best Workouts for Your Sex Life
January 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM

hula-hoop

Hula-Hooping

This sport is not just for kids! Get lost in the hypnotic hip swivels of this super-fun belly blaster. Once you get comfortable with the basic how-to, you can mix and match these fun moves for a 30-minute workout that can burn up to 250 calories!

You'll notice more than just the inches you lose when it comes to looking in the mirror. "It makes us feel better about our body image," says Brandon, "and that will lead us to be more interested in physical and sensual activity."

Replies

• twyliatepeka
    January 17, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    I wish I was good at hula-hooping :(
  • mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    January 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM

For some ODD reason, I can't use a regular hula-hoop; I need a weighted one... I'm working back up to it! It's awesome!

Quoting MamaMandee:

hula-hoop

Hula-Hooping

This sport is not just for kids! Get lost in the hypnotic hip swivels of this super-fun belly blaster. Once you get comfortable with the basic how-to, you can mix and match these fun moves for a 30-minute workout that can burn up to 250 calories!

You'll notice more than just the inches you lose when it comes to looking in the mirror. "It makes us feel better about our body image," says Brandon, "and that will lead us to be more interested in physical and sensual activity."

• jessicasmom1
    January 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM

whoo hoo I can't hula hoop

• Uzma_mom_of_2
    January 19, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I have never successfully hula hooped in my life. I remember being a great source of frustration and embarrassment for me as a child. I could rock a skip-it though :)

• reneawesley
    January 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    I like to hula hoop.
  • Queenloxx679
    January 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
    Yes one of my favorite.it kps me in,shape and in tune wit my bbis

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to