Healthy Moms

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!
January 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Healthy Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms who are working toward a healthier lifestyle!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

Replies

• MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Hi ladies!! I'm Mandee married mom of 3 kids (2 girls 14 & almost 5 and 1 son 9) from Indiana. I'm a long time member of CM who enjoys pop culture, music, cooking, sports & throwing parties. 

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    January 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Welcome, Mandee! I'm a married mom of three also: 17, 16, & 12. My son's in the middle :) We're in DE. I've enjoyed your posts!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Hi ladies!! I'm Mandee married mom of 3 kids (2 girls 14 & almost 5 and 1 son 9) from Indiana. I'm a long time member of CM who enjoys pop culture, music, cooking, sports & throwing parties. 

• MamaMandee
    January 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM
    Thanks! I think it helps with the middle one being different.

Quoting mp3mom:

Welcome, Mandee! I'm a married mom of three also: 17, 16, & 12. My son's in the middle :) We're in DE. I've enjoyed your posts!

Quoting MamaMandee:

• Cafe AmyS
    January 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hi Mandee,

I'm the opposite, my kids are 2 boys and a girl with my girl in the middle.  So glad I didn't have another girl, the one I have is my handful child.  lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

• MamaMandee
    January 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM

LOL yeah my youngest daughter is a total diva and my oldest is .... well a teenager, enough said ;)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi Mandee,

I'm the opposite, my kids are 2 boys and a girl with my girl in the middle.  So glad I didn't have another girl, the one I have is my handful child.  lol

Quoting MamaMandee:

• Skewlgurl
    January 18, 2013 at 7:20 PM

hi everyone! My name is Jackie and I am a mother of 2 kiddoz age 7 and 4. I am married, fulltime student, and a part time worker. I will be graduating this Spring so I am very excited! i look forward to learning more healthy meals for families and hopefully ethnic foods too.

• sweetboys4me
    January 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Hey everyone.  My name's Heather.  I have two boys ages 6 and 3. My oldest is smart, talkative, and active. My youngest is autistic, mostly nonverbal, and a sweetheart.  We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our lives.  Can't wait to share what I know and also learn something new in the process.  :)

• Alyson121
    January 18, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm Alyson. I'm married, 5 children and i LOVE all things health related. 

• Cafe AmyS
    January 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Welcome Jackie, it's great to meet you.  What area of study are you doing?

Quoting Skewlgurl:

hi everyone! My name is Jackie and I am a mother of 2 kiddoz age 7 and 4. I am married, fulltime student, and a part time worker. I will be graduating this Spring so I am very excited! i look forward to learning more healthy meals for families and hopefully ethnic foods too.

• Cafe AmyS
    January 19, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Welcome Heather!  I also have a child on the spectrum (high functioning).

Quoting sweetboys4me:

Hey everyone.  My name's Heather.  I have two boys ages 6 and 3. My oldest is smart, talkative, and active. My youngest is autistic, mostly nonverbal, and a sweetheart.  We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our lives.  Can't wait to share what I know and also learn something new in the process.  :)

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN