CrazedMomof2
Monday workouts
January 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM
What's your plan today?

Replies

• CrazedMomof2
    January 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    I slept in but I'll do 2 miles today and pump revolution later!
  • mypbandj
    Jen
    January 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    I need to run to work to make some copies and stuff. Then this afternoon I have a meeting with early intervention to write an IFSP for my 2 yr old. I called them in December with some concerns of his development and he qualified for services. I'm actually very interested to see what those will look like and I'm hopeful I will find out today. Tonight I have to work again.
  • darbyakeep45
    January 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I must have missed that you worked...what do you do and how the heck do you juggle it with your kids?  Super mom!!!

Quoting mypbandj:

I need to run to work to make some copies and stuff. Then this afternoon I have a meeting with early intervention to write an IFSP for my 2 yr old. I called them in December with some concerns of his development and he qualified for services. I'm actually very interested to see what those will look like and I'm hopeful I will find out today. Tonight I have to work again.

• cmorris1200
    January 14, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Took the day off because I thought we were starting with the trainer on Weds.  but she can't meet until next week.  I look at when I wanted to skate too and thought I was going too long (over a week) if I didn't take today off.

• darbyakeep45
    January 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Nice job ladies!  Nothing for me today:)  

• CrazedMomof2
    January 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I got in 3 miles at lunch. Still have to do Pump Revolution later!

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    January 14, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Stretching.

• mypbandj
    Jen
    January 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I'm hardly a super mom. LOL

I love my job because it is so flexible and does allow me to be a mom too. I pretty much work from home and set my own hours. The down side is that I sometimes feel as if I'm working from the time I get up until the time I go to bed. <------------- mostly that isn't true, even if it just feels that way. 

I work for a home visitation program through the school district. I visit families who have children prenatal to their 3rd birthday and I help answer parenting questions, facilitate play groups and screen all the kiddos for developmental delays. I have arranged my case load so that all my home visits are with working families so I don't have to do any home visits before 6 pm. And then I do all my paperwork, emails, newsletters, phone calls, etc durnig the day at home. This is awesome for me because that means no daycare is needed! I can bring my 2 year old to all my playgroups and activites that are during the day. And for the one staff meeting I have every month, dh takes off work to watch our toddler. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I must have missed that you worked...what do you do and how the heck do you juggle it with your kids?  Super mom!!!

Quoting mypbandj:

• Melissa823
    January 14, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    30 minutes cardio and lower body on My Fitness Coach for Wii. I've been so inconsistent.
  • thecoffeefairy
    January 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM
    A trip to the gym. Elliptical, crunches, lunges, squats,leg press,and a soak in the hot tub after.