Healthy Moms

CrazedMomof2
Monday workouts
January 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM
What's your plan today?

Replies

• CrazedMomof2
    January 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    I slept in but I'll do 2 miles today and pump revolution later!
  • mypbandj
    Jen
    January 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    I need to run to work to make some copies and stuff. Then this afternoon I have a meeting with early intervention to write an IFSP for my 2 yr old. I called them in December with some concerns of his development and he qualified for services. I'm actually very interested to see what those will look like and I'm hopeful I will find out today. Tonight I have to work again.
  • darbyakeep45
    January 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I must have missed that you worked...what do you do and how the heck do you juggle it with your kids?  Super mom!!!

Quoting mypbandj:

I need to run to work to make some copies and stuff. Then this afternoon I have a meeting with early intervention to write an IFSP for my 2 yr old. I called them in December with some concerns of his development and he qualified for services. I'm actually very interested to see what those will look like and I'm hopeful I will find out today. Tonight I have to work again.

• cmorris1200
    January 14, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Took the day off because I thought we were starting with the trainer on Weds.  but she can't meet until next week.  I look at when I wanted to skate too and thought I was going too long (over a week) if I didn't take today off.

• darbyakeep45
    January 14, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Nice job ladies!  Nothing for me today:)  

• CrazedMomof2
    January 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I got in 3 miles at lunch. Still have to do Pump Revolution later!

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    January 14, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Stretching.

• mypbandj
    Jen
    January 14, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I'm hardly a super mom. LOL

I love my job because it is so flexible and does allow me to be a mom too. I pretty much work from home and set my own hours. The down side is that I sometimes feel as if I'm working from the time I get up until the time I go to bed. <------------- mostly that isn't true, even if it just feels that way. 

I work for a home visitation program through the school district. I visit families who have children prenatal to their 3rd birthday and I help answer parenting questions, facilitate play groups and screen all the kiddos for developmental delays. I have arranged my case load so that all my home visits are with working families so I don't have to do any home visits before 6 pm. And then I do all my paperwork, emails, newsletters, phone calls, etc durnig the day at home. This is awesome for me because that means no daycare is needed! I can bring my 2 year old to all my playgroups and activites that are during the day. And for the one staff meeting I have every month, dh takes off work to watch our toddler. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I must have missed that you worked...what do you do and how the heck do you juggle it with your kids?  Super mom!!!

Quoting mypbandj:

• Melissa823
    January 14, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    30 minutes cardio and lower body on My Fitness Coach for Wii. I've been so inconsistent.
  • thecoffeefairy
    January 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM
    A trip to the gym. Elliptical, crunches, lunges, squats,leg press,and a soak in the hot tub after.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN