Healthy Moms

darbyakeep45
Weekend Plans
January 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM

What's going on this weekend?

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    January 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Since Brady is sick, we will have a quiet weekend.  I'm hoping to get in a long run though:)

• balagan_imma
    January 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Lots of plans for Sat. We are going to a friend's for a traditional Moroccan Shabbat lunch. Then DD and I are going to tea at The Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver. One of her bff's loves to do this for her b-day, so off we go. It's kind of fun to do every once in a while.

Hoping to see another friend on Sunday when she comes to town to pick up her son at the airport.

• momofnate0707
    January 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    Ds has a dentist appt Saturday am to get some fillings/crowns so we are going to have a laid back weekend.
  • mypbandj
    Jen
    January 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    I can't believe it's the weekend! This week flew by!! It's gonna be 65 today so maybe my 2 yr old and I are gonna go to the zoo.

As for tomorrow and the next day, I have no idea. If it stays nice outside, I want to clean my garage. I'm starting to feel like a hoarder. :P
  • e-doolittle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM

We are having friends over tonight for "xmas" that we had to cancel on when I was so sick.

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    January 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I hope we get a car, but hubby works tomorrow. Actually, dealers are closed weekends, lol. I guess he needs to take a day off work. How silly. My son's working & has a basketball game. My daughter's probably working, too. Then, there's laundry.

• Schleetle
    January 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Tomorrow the boys are doing a kids club cooking class at whole foods. I don't know what else. I just want our stuff so we can get into the house.
  • steffielou_who
    January 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    No plans! We are broke! And we are all super sick.. So unless something changes, we will be locking ourselves indoors and not going anywhere!
  • darbyakeep45
    January 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Sounds fun!  Enjoy yourself!

Quoting balagan_imma:

Lots of plans for Sat. We are going to a friend's for a traditional Moroccan Shabbat lunch. Then DD and I are going to tea at The Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver. One of her bff's loves to do this for her b-day, so off we go. It's kind of fun to do every once in a while.

Hoping to see another friend on Sunday when she comes to town to pick up her son at the airport.

• darbyakeep45
    January 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Hugs!  Hope things go well:)

Quoting momofnate0707:

Ds has a dentist appt Saturday am to get some fillings/crowns so we are going to have a laid back weekend.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts