Healthy Moms

jenschex79
Healthy boneless chicken breasts recipe
January 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM

need a healthy boneless chicken breasts recipe where the chicken doesn't come out dry?

Replies

• jlbelknap35
    January 4, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    I like chicken parm, I cut them in half and pound them out into cutlets and then flour, egg, and breadcrumbs/parm cheese, put them on a baking sheet and cook them half way, then put them in a pan with your spaghetti sauce and let them finish in there, put mozzarella and more parm on top of them at the end and cover till the cheese is melted (could put it in a cassoral too and then the cheese would brown), serve with spaghetti.

I also like making them into tenders, wrapping in bacon, and pouring barbq sauce over them and tossing them in the oven (tons of sauce in a cassoral dish).
  • darbyakeep45
    January 4, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Here's a link to some good ones:)

• timon95
    by timon95
    January 4, 2013 at 10:16 PM

cook it out on the grill - yum! yes, we still grill from time to time in the winter

• Sisteract
    January 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Marinate and then grill.

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    January 5, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Welcome! Check our Recipe Folder at the top; there's a ton of great ones. I also found this:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/delegate.do?fnSearchString=chicken+breast&fnSearchType=site

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    January 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Chicken breasts in the crock with thing of the Good Season Italian dressing. You can even put them in frozen and cook on low. YUMMY!

• reneawesley
    January 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Great ideas. Cook it in my crockpot often with beans, diced tomatoes, seasonings. 

• MichelleK41
    January 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Ohhhh great question!  We normally soak ours over night in Italian dressing and then bake.

• e-doolittle
    January 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Marinating makes a difference!

• EthansMomma2010
    January 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM

i marinate in whatever smells good to me at the moment. overnight is best, but morning will work. i even marinate the chicken when i make chicken and rice bake. 2 cups minute rice, 2-3 cups cream of (whatever kind you like) soup, and 4-6 chicken breasts that have been marinated overnight. bake for about an hour at 350. easy peasy and sooooo yummy. if you are unsure about marinating my suggestion is to pick up some marinades at the store and see what flavors you like and then try making your own to match it

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts