darbyakeep45
Weekend Plans
December 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM

What's going on this weekend?  Holiday parties?  Anything fun?  Share with us!

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    December 7, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Well, tonight is the Christmas party for my husband's work...my MIL is in town to watch Brady so we can go:)  I'm very excited to get dressed up and go to this!  Good food and good drinks:)  Tomorrow, we are going to the Yankee Candle store (big store) in Williamsburg to see Santa, lights, and all the festivites they have there:)  Tomorrow night we are driving through the Celebration in Lights they have at a local park...LOTS of Christmas lights and it's so pretty!  My MIL leaves on Sunday morning, and it will be a quiet day after that:)

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    December 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Holiday party tonight. Tomorrow we're celebrating the first night of Chanukah. My SIL, BIL and niece are coming over. We'll have a nice dinner and light candles. We might get our tree tomorrow. Sunday is annual tree day at DH's cousin's house. It's early so we have to leave early b/c they live about 1 1/2 hours away.

• cleanaturalady
    Kim
    December 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Nothing fun, really.  I think my husband is going to help a man out who is fixing up an fire-damaged house for an elderly man (does that sentence make sense?  It did in my head).  I might do a little holiday baking and - OH, I forgot, I am going to make that gingerbread village with my son, so yea, that should be fun. 

• SabrinaLC
    December 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Probably nothing...

• reneawesley
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Cousins birthday party Saturday and my little one turns 3 Sunday and have her party. 

• Stefanie83
    December 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM

No plans. Jason works all weekend.  I think it's going to be warm but rainy :( 

Maybe we will work on making some ornaments for the kids to give their grandparents :)

• Stefanie83
    December 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Have fun!  will you be sharing pics with the group? :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, tonight is the Christmas party for my husband's work...my MIL is in town to watch Brady so we can go:)  I'm very excited to get dressed up and go to this!  Good food and good drinks:)  Tomorrow, we are going to the Yankee Candle store (big store) in Williamsburg to see Santa, lights, and all the festivites they have there:)  Tomorrow night we are driving through the Celebration in Lights they have at a local park...LOTS of Christmas lights and it's so pretty!  My MIL leaves on Sunday morning, and it will be a quiet day after that:)

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    December 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM

It's the last "Father/Daughter Dance" for my oldest... she's a senior. The Rowing Club she was on gave her a Scholarship for Winter Season. She's already gotten 2 from colleges! We're hashing out my son's birthday party; he wants to post it on FB and have us "go out for the night". LOL! I don't even let people wear shoes in the house... My little one fessed up about "Santa"; she asked me if I was mad :( Only that I'd gotten her nothing on her list, lol! So, more shopping...

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    December 7, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Happy birthsay to your cousin & your little one!

happy birthday

Quoting reneawesley:

Cousins birthday party Saturday and my little one turns 3 Sunday and have her party. 

• mypbandj
    Jen
    December 7, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Today I had 20 of my coworkers over for our annual holiday party and staff meeting. It was fun - we played bunco and exchanged gifts in a white elephant fashion.

It was nice to be able to show off my decorated house (usually nobody sees it) but very stressful getting ready. One co worker came over and helped me with some of the decorations. She's a realtor and good at that stuff. She brought over her Santa collection....now I want to collect my own! LOL

Anyway, now thats all over and I have nothing to do. Now I'm bored!!! haha