Healthy Moms

raegan1221
Anyone ever had this happen? **PIOG** **UPDATE**
November 15, 2012 at 9:10 PM

So...I have a lot abdominal problems anyways because of having my gallbladder removed..hard for me to digest certain foods. Anyways....this afternoon I start getting what felt like menstruel cramps (abdominal cramps)..they were kind of in the middle to the left side. Then about 3p, I started hurting mildly bad in my back on the lower right side. Little tmi here but I've been kind of gasy this week and yesterday morning, it hurt when I urinated and also was hard to go which made it hurt worse but that's the only time it happened. So now I am home and my back hurts worse and the abdominal pain has moved to the right side. So....I am thinking maybe a kidney infection? Has anyone ever felt this way or similar?

Update...Okay..got to pee in a cup lol and low and behold it's a UTI. She said there is a chance it's appendicitis so she told me to stay on the Rx for 7 days..In the mean time, to call if the pain & symptoms continue. I am ready for this to be over.

Replies

• raegan1221
    November 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Well today I am feeling completely better. :) Yay. Thank you for all of the advice. Not sure if maybe it was a pulled muscle but I don't think so. Glad it went away...I think the cranberry juice helped.

• cmorris1200
    November 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Glad you are feeling better.

Quoting raegan1221:

Well today I am feeling completely better. :) Yay. Thank you for all of the advice. Not sure if maybe it was a pulled muscle but I don't think so. Glad it went away...I think the cranberry juice helped.

• cleanaturalady
    November 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM

How are you feeling?

• raegan1221
    November 17, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I am feeling much better..thank you for asking. It's like it just went away. Weird. I almost went to the dr yesterday but had some cranberry juice and put a heating pad on it and it went away..maybe it was a pulled muscle? I don't think it was but possibly. Thank you for asking!

Quoting cleanaturalady:

How are you feeling?

• cleanaturalady
    November 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Sometimes out immune system just takes care of infections.  It's great when it works like that and you don't have to go to the doctor or take anti-biotics.  Glad you're feeling better. 

Quoting raegan1221:

I am feeling much better..thank you for asking. It's like it just went away. Weird. I almost went to the dr yesterday but had some cranberry juice and put a heating pad on it and it went away..maybe it was a pulled muscle? I don't think it was but possibly. Thank you for asking!

Quoting cleanaturalady:

How are you feeling?

• reneawesley
    November 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Hope you feel better soon

• calimom1123
    November 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    If you want to know if its a uti you can buy azo strips at the store. You pee on a little stick and it tells you if you most likely have a uti. I used them for my dd when she had a uti and it was accurate.
  • Basherte
    November 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Sounds like it was a slight infection that involved your muscles a little bit as a side effect. and that the rest,cranberry juice, and heating pad took care of. Plus the relaxing and of course your own body's defenses. 

I'm really glad that you are feeling a lot better.

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Sometimes out immune system just takes care of infections.  It's great when it works like that and you don't have to go to the doctor or take anti-biotics.  Glad you're feeling better. 

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting cleanaturalady:

How are you feeling?

• raegan1221
    November 18, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Thanks again ladies. Maybe I spoke too soon lol. I'm back being in a lot of pain. It's so weird. It just stays on my right side like below my rib cage between my back and side..and now it's moving into my hip and leg. Kind of nauseated... a little feverish earlier today but not anymore. But the thing that stinks with my stupid body is I tend to underplay it because I have a relatively high pain tolerance with the exception of female problems. I also rarely ever run fever even with being sick. Heck I had step not long ago and didn't know I had it until I decided to go in for headaches...no fever, nothing. I am so confused.

• raegan1221
    November 18, 2012 at 9:45 PM

strep*

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN